Carver® p/n 64023A, Pair of 23-foot Skirts slip under Boat-Cover (not included) to protect the hull from fading from UltraViolet (UV) damage and keep gel coat, graphics and decals looking new:
Boat-Cover Sunbrella Skirts
(click image to enlarge)
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Skirts Helps protect from scratches and oxidation:
- Easy to install with 1-1/2″ to 2″ OD pipe insulation (not included),
- Simply insert into skirt pockets and tuck under hem of cover above the rub rail for a secure fit,
- Boat Skirts are available in lengths from 18-foot to 30-foot and provide an additional 30-inches of side coverage for your boat,
- Sold in pairs for port and starboard side protection.
- Size/Fit: Fits boat with 23 foot length along curvature of rub rail from the bow to the stern. Measure from the tip of the bow of the boat and follow the curvature of the boat at the rub rail to the stern of the boat.
- Warranty: The materials and workmanship of this products are guaranteed by Carver(r) to be free of defects at time of manufacture and are covered by the Carver(r) https://www.carvercovers.com/about-carver/product-warranty-information/ limited warranties: Sunbrella: 10 years, Sun-Dura: 7 years, Performance Polyguard: 5 years. (Product warranties are listed on http://www.rnr-marine.com/Warranty.shtml).
- Put your boat cover (not included) on the boat,
- Insert 1-1/2 to 2 inch flexible, hollow foam pipe insulation (usually black, buy at your local hardware store) into the pockets all along the top of the skirts,
- Loosen the cinch rope in the hem of your boat cover slightly,
- Tuck the skirts (with foam inside) under the hem of your boat cover above the rub rail,
- You may need to trim out pieces of the foam pipe for cleats, etc.
- Tighten the cinch rope of your boat cover under the rub rails for a secure fit.
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance
- More Info: https://www.carvercovers.com/boat-skirts/