| ULTIMATE Boat Shade Extension Kit, 9-ft Wide x 5-ft Long unstretched (stretches up to 10-11' Wide x 5-7' Long = 45-77 Square Feet) for Wide 28-50 foot Cuddy, Express and Sportfish boats with Full-Width Hard-Tops and a Beam of 10 to 12 feet with 2 Rod Holders on the gunwales at the rear of the boat: |
- Notes: 5-10 minutes to set up or take down. Can be setup in many configurations (click photos to enlarge)
Keep your family shaded and safe from harmful UV Rays.
- Aft Slant Back,
- Dog House,
- Bow Dodger,
- Yacht Cockpit,
- Black Resilience™ stretch fabric Cover with sewn-in straps,
- Two Telescoping, Anodized Aluminum Support Poles with Snap Button) (extends from 42" to 72", fit in Rod Holders),
- Stowable Storage/Carry Bag (48" long) with shoulder strap (similar to a beach chair bag),
- Tie-Down Straps (and C-Clips if needed in rare cases) for installation on your T-Top, Hard-Top, Bimini, Convertible Sunshade Top frame or Salon,
- Made in Charleston, South Carolina, USA.
- Size/Fit: Fits boat with 9-11 foot wide BIMINI-TOP, HARD-TOP or SUNSHADE-TOP, covers 5-7 foot long Cockpit area. Attaches with straps (included) to front or rear of Hard-Top Frame (or Salon on Sport Fish, may require SeaSuckers) and stretches to Heavy-Duty Telescoping Aluminum Poles inserted in the Rear Rod Holders. Poles tie-down securely to boat to avoid loss. Boat beam (and top frame) must be 10 to 11-1/2 foot wide. Shade fabric will stretch 2 feet in both directions to insure a tight fit. See Boat-Shade-Kit-Sizing to determine size. Made in Charleston, South Carolina, USA. Ships in box 4-inches square by 5-foot long, weighing approx. 19 pounds.
- Options: Use 3 to 5 SeaSucker® Vaccum Mounts for Fiberglass Tops withOUT Rails
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Installation: Installs in 5-10 minutes: Boat-Shade-Kit_Instructions.pdf:
- Remove canvas, poles and straps from storage bag,
- Insert and extend telescoping support poles in rod holders,
- Stretch Shade-Kit to top trame (or SeaSuckers),
- Stretch canvas back and over top of each support pole,
- Connect both tie-downs from top of poles to a cleat at corners to hold down.
- Maintenance and Care: Do NOT apply waterproofing of any type as this may damage the fabric. Clean with natural soap only.
- Video Link: http://Ttopcovers.com/videos/videos1.php?id=r3drYPbQtOk for Wide 28-50 foot Cuddy, Express and Sportfish boats with Full-Width Hard-Tops and a Beam of 10 to 12 feet with 2 Rod Holders on the gunwales at the rear of the boat from RNR-Marine.com™'>