Carver(r) 62011: Pair (Port and Starboard) of 48-inch Stainless Steel Rear Top Brace Assemblies:
Bimini Top Strut Braces Stainless Carver
Carver, Bimini Top Brace Kit, (Bimini not included).
(click image to enlarge)
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Carver® 62011 Bimini Rear Strut Braces - Stainless Steel Tubing with Fittings
Supports rear of Bimini-Top (instead of Straps)
- ONLY available with Carver® Bimini-Top purchase,
- Two(2) each 48-inch Stainless Tubing sections which can be cut to desired length by removing end fittings (stainless steel),
- (2) Deck Mounts (stainless steel),
- (2) hinged jaw-slides (stainless steel) to attach to existing Bimini-Top (top not included),
- (2) Pole-Clips to secure braces and eliminate rattling while the top is folded down for travel or storage
- Mounting screws.
- Size/Fit: Two(2) each 48-inch Stainless Steel Tubing sections (which can be cut to desired length) with Stainless Fittings attach to Bimini-Top frame and screw to Gunwales of Boat with provided Deck Mounts and Screws at the bottom.