Westland® Exact-Fit™ Trailerable Boat Cover
part number [YM2005A]
for Yamaha® 210 AR COVERS EXT. PLATFORM JET DRIVE (2006-2006)
Images (random) of Boat-Cover-EFS
(click images to enlarge).
| Not what you need? Try|
• Everything we have for Yamaha 210s...
• We have Boat-Cover-EFS for these boats.
- Notes: Exact-Fit™; Boat Covers have been manufactured in Texas, USA by Westland® for 30+ years:
- GUARANTEED by Westland® TO FIT the specific year/make/model boat,
- Three fabrics: Sunbrella® (most durable, breathable and long-lasting), Sharkskin-Supreme™ and Sharkskin-Plus™,
- TIE-DOWN-LOOPS (every 3-4 feet) double sewn in an offset "V" for strength and less twisting,
- FREE: Twelve (12) durable black nylon webbing TIE-DOWN STRAPS included ($35 value) for boat trailer: (6)ea. 96-inch and (6)ea. 144-inch,
- TRAILERABLE with reinforcements SEWN in (not glued) at all major wear points,
- Two VENTS (behind windshield) to decrease moisture and mildew,
- 1/4" Rope (NOT weak stretch cord) sewn into hem to pull tight below rub rail,
- Some covers do not cover the outboard motor (if so equipped),
- Support Poles offered below.
Size/Fit: Fits 2006 Yamaha® 210 AR COVERS EXT. PLATFORM JET DRIVE,
- Cover is Custom Fit and GUARANTEED TO FIT this specific year/make/model boat setup as described here,
- Trailerable when tied down tightly with (12) Tie Down Straps (included) to V loops along rub rail AND Cinch Rope in hem fully tightened,
- If so equipped:
- Only fits Standard Integrated Fiberglass Swim Platform (molded into hull, shown at right),
- Pedestal Seats MUST be REMOVED from FISHING BOATS,
- Only fits factory installed Arches, Tops or Watersports Towers.
- DOES NOT FIT THESE UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED ABOVE IN BOAT DESCRIPTION:
- Watersport Tower, Folded or Upright Bimini, Convertible or Camper Top, Radar Arch, T-Top or Hard-Top,
- Ski Tow Pylon,
- Wooden, Poly or Bolt-On Swim Platform,
- Trolling Motor,
- Raised or protruding antennas, brackets, winches, mirrors, rod holders, etc.
- Will NOT fit ANY NON-OEM (After-Market) Arches, Tops or Watersport Towers,
- Will NOT fit Owner-Installed or Dealer-Installed Arch, Top or Watersport Tower even though they may be the OEM part because it may be installed it in a different location,
- This is a tight fitting, fully enclosed Boat-Cover designed for use on trailer or dry stack (or float dock or lift if it can be pulled tightly enough at the rear). It does NOT have openings for Mooring lines. Velcro(r) lined, slit openings can be added by a local shop to make it a Mooring-Cover for in-water use,
- Cover NOT guaranteed to fit any other year/model , so this is your own risk (no returns),
- Cinch Rope long hem cinches tightly around boat below the boat's rub rail at the following Cinch Locations:
- Watersport Tower: If the description states it fits a Factory OEM Tower the it cinches on each side around the tower legs (with 2 included Quick Cinches) ,
- Bimini: If the description states it fits a factory Bimini-Top, then it cinches on side,
- NO Tower or Bimini: If the boat (and cover) does NOT have an Tower or Bimini then it cinches at the center of the transom under the rub rail (or under swim platform, if so equipped).
- Shipping: 15-16 x 6-10 x 32-35 inch Box weighing 18 to 30lbs.
- Options: Purchased separately:
- Adjustable Support Pole with 6x6 Adhesive Patch (Recommend at least 2 poles: 1 or 2 in cockpit and 1 in bow),
- Boat-Cover Quick-Cinch (tightens draw rope in hem),
- Boat-Cover Quick-Cinch Protective-Pocket (protect boat from Quick-Cinch),
- Adjustable Support Pole,
- 6X6 Adhesive Patch (with snap in middle),
- Adjustable Support Pole with 2-Piece Vent System,
- Carver® 30-inch Skirts protect sides of boat from UV damage,
- Sunbrella® Bimini-Top with Stainless Steel Frame and Boot-Cover,
- Sunbrella® or Sharkskin™ Bimini-Top with Aluminum Frame and Boot-Cover,
- Warranty: Westland Industries® warrants, to the original purchaser, that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship for the periods listed at https://westlandcovers.com/warranty. (All product warranties are listed on http://www.rnr-marine.com/Warranty.shtml).
- Installation: Westland® Exact-Fit™ Boat Cover Installation
- Maintenance and Care: Cover Care and Maintenance
- More Info: http://WestlandCovers.com
- Reviews: Rated 4.5 / 5, based on 73 customer reviews ★★★★✯
- Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-lIFN3aLhc&rel=0
- Made in USA
- $36.19 Shipping to Continental US48
- $123.98 Shipping to HAWAII
- $76.89 Shipping to CANADIAN PROVINCES
- $FF Shipping to EUROPE
- $FF Shipping to AUSTRALIA
- Shipping Notes: Signature required for delivery on orders over $500. Can NOT ship to Post Office (PO) Box. Can NOT change your address after order is placed. Buyer is responsible for all Taxes, Duties and Tariffs imposed by local governments. Use a US48 Based (in Florida, New Jersey or Oregon for example) Freight Forwarder to ship outside US. Check shipment for damage upon receipt and file claim with shipper.
- RNR-Marine® has the lowest prices on the Internet for Westland® Exact-Fit Boat Covers!
- We have Exact-Fit™ Trailerable Boat Covers for many different YAMAHA® boat models, including the boat-cover pattern specifically for 2006-2006 YAMAHA® 210 AR, COVERS EXTENDED SWIM PLATFORM JET DRIVE, NO Raised Bimini boat with the following fabric options:
click color charts below to enlarge...