Available in 14 Sharkskin™ marine fabrics color choices, Westland® Select-Fit™ "Trailerable" Boat Covers are sized by boat category (type) and made in one foot lengths to fit almost any make, model and year of boas. NO SALES TAX (except SC buyers) and FREE SHIPPING to the continental US 48:
Westland® Select-Fit™ Boat Cover
Images (random) of Boat-Cover-SF
(click images to enlarge).
| Click to see: |
- Notes: These Select-Fit™ Boat Covers have been manufactured in the USA by Westland® for over 30 years:
- Patterned for a boat style based on set centerline length and beam width dimensions. Fit can be looser than exact fit as boats rarely exactly match the given dimensions. One foot length increments,
- Three fabric choices: Sharkskin-Supreme™ in 3 colors, Sharkskin-Plus™ in 10 colors and Sharkskin™ in silver,
- Loops double sewn in an offset "V" for strength and less strap twisting,
- Straps not included, but are available for purchase separately,
- TRAILERABLE? Check the Cover Specific Details below to see if the cover is:
- TRAILERABLE covers have reinforcements SEWN in (not glued) at all major wear points and a double layer of protective non-abrasive material at the windshield to ensure your cover outlasts the competition and more importantly--keeps protecting your boat.,
- NON-TRAILERABLE (Pontoon and Inflatable Boat Covers for example) made for storage or mooring, but not trailering, there are no sewn-in reinforcements.
- Seams are overlock stitched with UV-resistant coated thread to prevent fade and fray and assure longevity,
- Two vents included to decrease moisture and mildew build up,
- 1/4" Poly Rope (NOT stretch cord) sewn into hem to pull tight to secure cover,
- Check Cover Specific Details below to see if this model covers the outboard motor (if so equipped). We also offer matching Outboard Motor Hoods for many makes, models and sizes of outboards,
- Up to 7 year pro-rated warranty with 24 month free replacement. (Fabric dependent, see Warranty),
- Support Poles offered below.
- Fitted by a generic Boat Style and Center-Line length,
- Unless specifically stated in the Boat-Cover Description, the Cover will NOT cover a Radar Arch, T-Top, Hard-Top or Bimini-Top below,
- Only fits a Wakeboard Tower fi STATED,
- See Cover Specific Details below for cover specific fit information
- Cinch Locations (to tighten hem rope):
- Tower: If the cover accommodates an OEM Tower, then the cover cinches on the sides at the tower cutout locations,
- Bimini: If the OEM Tower accommodates a Bimini-Top then it will cinch on the sides.
- NO Tower or Bimini: If the boat (and cover) does NOT have an OEM Tower or Bimini then the cover will cinch at the rear (under the swim platform, if so equipped).
- All Select-Fit™ Boat Covers ship in a 12inch x 12inch x 30inch Box weighing 20-30lbs..
- optional Boat-Cover Tie-Down Straps,
- optional Boat-Cover Quick-Cinch,
- optional Boat-Cover Quick-Cinch Protective-Pocket,
- optional Adjustable Support Pole,
- optional Adjustable Support Pole with Adhesive Patch,
- optional Adjustable Support Pole with 2-Piece Vent System,
- Alternative: TTopCovers® T-Top or Hard-Top Boat Cover protects entire boat and motor(s),
- Matching Outboard Motor Hoods for many makes, models and sizes of outboards,
- more Custom-Fit™ Boat-Covers from Carver® (over 3,000 covers),
- more Exact-Fit™ Boat-Covers from Westland® (over 5,000 covers),
- BOAT with T-TOP or HARD-TOP: TTopCovers® Under T-Top or Hard-Top Boat Cover protects entire boat and motor(s),
- BOAT with T-TOP or HARD-TOP: Carver® Over T-Top or Hard-Top Boat Cover protects top, entire boat and motor(s),
- WAKEBOARD BOAT: Carver® Sunbrella Over-Wakeboard-Tower Boat-Cover protects tower, entire boat and swim platform,
- FLATS-BOAT: Carver® Sunbrella Flats-Boat with Poling Platform Boat-Cover protects Flats-Boat and Poling Platform,
- PWC: Westland® Personal Watercraft Covers.
- Warranty: Westland Industries® warrants, to the original purchaser, that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship for the periods listed at https://westlandcovers.com/warranty. (All product warranties are listed on http://www.rnr-marine.com/Warranty.shtml).
- Installation: Westland® Select-Fit™ Boat-Cover and Straps (option, not included) Installation Instructions
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance
- More Info: http://WestlandCovers.com
- Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-lIFN3aLhc&rel=0
- Select your boat: