Baja® 405 Performance Arch (2006-2006)
Baja® 405 Performance Arch (2006-2006): 405 Performance with factory installed, forward-facing Radar Arch and standard Aluminum Windshield Frame
- OEM canvas: Great Lakes® tags p/n [06BA405 SA1 -x0xxx-Acc], Baja® p/n [18xxxxx]
- OEM colors: Black, Royal Navy, Cadet Grey, Jockey Red and Purple (no longer available) Sunbrella®
- 2006-2006 Baja® 405 Performance Arch specific notes: The Bimini Top has Keder welt along the back edge to slide into the track on the front of the Radar Arch. The Sunshade Top and Camper Side-Curtains use Valances (zipper strips) to slide into the tracks on the back of the Radar Arch.The Sunshade-Top Canvas with Frame Set includes the Sunshade Valance (Zipper Strip) on this boat. Stainless Steel Top Frames. The Camper Top zips to the back of the Sunshade Top.
- All Baja® notes: Zippers on OEM Baja® canvas are size #8 (6 teeth/inch). Baja® installed the snaps in their boats, canvas and covers at their factory, so we cannot install the canvas snaps for you because we do not have locations (see Canvas/Snap Installation to learn about installing snaps). We can only sell canvas and covers direct for Baja® boats over 2 years old. Baja® Hull Identification Number (HIN) = AGCsssssmbyy (before June 2008) or BJAsssssmbyy (after June 2008) , where [yy] = model year.
- TIP: Be sure to check your existing/adjacent canvas pieces (and frames) for:
- White Great Lakes® tags p/n [06BA405 SA1 -x0xxx-Acc], Baja® p/n [18xxxxx] (the tags are approx. 2-3 inches x 4-5 inches),
- The Great Lakes logo embossed on the heads of the stainless canvas snaps,
- The Zipper Size listed above (#8 in most cases) on all zippers.
Note - this Model-Specific-Information contains important details about the 2006-2006 Baja 405 Performance Arch for reference in selecting colors, materials or sizes. This information may or may not apply to the specific product being purchased here.