NEW 2020 MONTAUK-T-TOPLESS-2™ (MT2™) patent-pending, stainless steel, folding T-Top for Boston Whaler® Montauk™, Outrage™ and Dauntless™ boats, replaces Montauk-Shadow™:
(click image to enlarge)
| Not what you need? Try|
• Everything we have for Montauk-Shadows for these boats.
2(tm)) patent-pending, stainless steel, folding T-Top for Boston Whaler(r) Montauk(tm), Outrage(tm) and Dauntless(tm) boats, replaces Montauk-Shadow(tm) from RNR-Marine.com™'>
- Notes: NEW 2020 MONTAUK-T-TOPLESS-2™ (MT2™), We are still testing the new top, so we are accepting orders in Dec/Jan for FEBRUARY 2020 delivery:.
- Replaces Montauk-T-Topless-1™ and Montauk-Shadow™,
- Stiffer with integrated Stabilizer-Bar,
- Bent Rear-Legs for more clearance along console,
- 3-sided Spray-Shield enclosure option with side 'weather flaps' out to the gunwales (removable with Velcro® and bungi balls),
- 8 inch longer Gear-Loft holds more stuff,
- 2 inches narrower (50" wide) for better side clearance,
- Type 316 Stainless Steel (was 304L tubing) to stay shiny forever.
- Pair of 1" inch OD type 316 stainless steel Frames with adjustable Rear-Legs (with quick release pins on lanyards),
- Curved Rear-Cross-Bar,
- Adjustable Front-Cross-Bar with rail clamps,
- Stabilizer-Bar with adjustable rail clamp and quick release pin on lanyard,
- (5)each 7/8" (or 1") OD Mounting Clamps (Montauks and Outrages have 7/8" grab rails),
- Black or Captain Navy (original Boston Whaler® factory OEM color) Sunbrella® canvas and Lacing Cord,
- Installation Guide.
- Photos coming 1st week of December.
Fits Boston Whaler®:
- 1973-2000 Montauk™ 17 (6'1" to 6'8" clearance),
- 2001-2007 Montauk™ 170 (6'2"-6'4" clearance due to the lower console),
- 2008-current Montauk™ 170 (6'1" to 6'8" clearance),
- most Montauk™ 150, 18, 19 and 190s,
- most Outrage™ 17 thru 22,
- most Dauntless™ 15 thru 22,
- other (non Whaler) boats with 31" to 35" wide, raked forward (+5° to +45°) stainless steel windshield grab rails (Not approved for Aluminum rails): please click for Diagram and Form to Measure your Windshield Grab Rails,
- Overall height will be approximately 27" to 29" above the windshield grab rails (1" to 2" can be gained by mounting the rear legs higher),
- 7/8" (or 1") inch O.D. Stainless Steel Windshield Grab Rails,
- Does NOT fit 3/4", 1.060", 1.080", 1.125", 1.90" or 2" inch OD rails,
- Ships (fully insured) via Fedex® or UPS® in a heavy duty 75"x26"x9" x 33lb box (signature required for delivery).
- Whaler-Grab-Rail-Supports stiffen Montauk® and Outrage® windshield rails (highly recommended for boats used in saltwater or on the Great Lakes)
- NEW Gear-Loft for Montauk-T-Topless-2™ (new design is 8 inches longer for 50% more storage for 2020) stores 4 to 6 PFDs above your head, and Black Phifertex® material breathes to keep gear dry
- Spray-Shield 3-sided canvas windshield for Montauk-T-Topless-2™ on Montauk™ 17/170 and Outrage™ 18 protects helm from spray and wind (with 'Weather Flaps')
- Trailerable Boat Covers fit over Montauk-T-Topless-2™, Montauk-T-Topless-1™ or Montauk-Shadow™ when folded down:
- Warranty: RNR-Marine™ has an industry leading 10-year Frame Warranty on T-Topless™, Montauk-T-Topless™, Shadow™, Montauk-Shadow™ and Flats-Top™ products.
Sunbrella® fabric is covered by the Glenn Raven Mills® 10-year pro-rated warranty.
See all warranties at http://RnR-Marine.com/Warranty.shtml).
- Installation: The top can be installed in about an hour: MT2™ Montauk-T-Topless-2™ Installation Steps. A full, printed Installation Guide will be shipped with your top.
- Maintenance and Care: Routine Maintenance and Cleaning
- More Info: Montauk-T-Topless.shtml
- Reviews: Rated 4.5 / 5, based on 73 customer reviews ★★★★✯
- Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LljyH70EyLs&rel=0
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $1099