Carver® p/n 6000-06A Sunbrella® Cover for 6-FOOT Power Pole® PRO SERIES™ shallow water anchor.:
Power Pole Cover 6 Carver
Carver® Power Pole and Talon Cover and Buckle.
Carver® Power Pole and Talon Cover1.
(click image to enlarge)
| Not what you need? Try:|
Searching for your boat or product
- Notes: Universal Power Pole® cover is an excellent solution for protecting the finish and prolonging the original appearance of these costly anchoring devices from UV damage.
- Slip-on design makes for quick and easy installation and removal,
- Attached strap system with heavy-duty buckle keeps the cover securely in place (click photo at right to enlarge),
- Sunbrella® and Outdura® 9.25 oz./sq.yd. solution-dyed acrylic fabrics are the most durable, fade-resistant fabric in the marine industry (10-year limited fabric warranty),
- Available in 4 sizes for each model of Power Pole™,
- Made in South Carolina, USA by Carver® Covers.
- Fits 6 FOOT Power Pole® brand PRO SERIES™ model shallow water anchor system.
- Warranty: The materials and workmanship of this products are guaranteed by Carver® to be free of defects at time of manufacture and are covered by the Carver® https://www.carvercovers.com/about-carver/product-warranty-information/ limited warranties: Sunbrella®: 10 years, Sun-Dura™: 7 years, Performance Polyguard®: 5 years. The following will VOID warranty: 1) use of Bungee Cords instead of Tie-Down Straps, 2) use of Boat Cover In-Water (becuase the cover will stay wet). (Product warranties are listed on http://www.rnr-marine.com/Warranty.shtml).
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance
- More Info: https://www.carvercovers.com/power-pole-talon-covers/
rated 4.9 / 5.0
based on 135
RNR-Marine™ customer reviews
Better Business Bureau® reviews
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $102.6882
- Lead-Time (Estimated): Lead time est: tops/covers: 3-4 weeks, 2-5 days for poles/straps from order finalization (as of 6/22/22)
- Shipping Notes:
- Signature required for delivery on orders over $500,
- Can NOT ship to Post Office (PO) Box,
- Can NOT change your address after order is placed,
- Buyer is responsible for all Taxes, Duties and Tariffs imposed by local governments,
- Use a US48 Based (in Florida, New Jersey or Oregon for example) Freight Forwarder to ship outside the USA or Canadian Provinces,
- Check shipment for damage upon receipt and file claim with shipper.
- International Shipments:
- We do NOT ship Power-Pole-Cover-6-Carver Outside North America (continental United States 48 States (US48) and Canadian Provinces), Overseas: Use a US-based Freight Forwarder,
- Please contact a Freight Forwarder (instructions) with an address in the US48 (Florida preferred for timeliness) to ship this for you,
- Also note that the Freight Forwarders address must be added to your Credit Card to complete payment.
COMPUTER CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) 220.127.116.11 US