Universal (non-OEM) Sunbrella® fabric Under T-Top Boat Cover:
Under T-Top Cover
(click image to enlarge)
| Not what you need? Try|
• Everything we have for Under-T-Top-Cover-Westlands for these boats.
- Notes: The Westland® Under T-Top Cover will protect the entire boat below your T-Top from the sun's harmful and damaging UV rays, rain and bird poo:
- This universal, two part cover attaches to the underside of your T-Top (with adjustable straps) and will cover the entire boat, but not the outboard motor(s),
- Zips on (both sides) for easy installation and access to the boat when covered,
- Sunbrella® fabric (the most durable, color-fast and long lasting marine fabric available) breathes to resist mold and mildew inside the cover (unlike polyester or vinyl covers which hold moisture in),
- Reinforced at stress points: nose, corners, and other common wear points,
- Tie-Down Loops (every 3-4 feet) double sewn in an offset for strength and less strap twisting (optional Tie-Down Straps NOT included, order below),
- 1/4" Rope (NOT weak stretch cord) sewn into hem to pull tight below rub rail,
- Has a Cutout area for the outboard motor (does NOT cover motor),
- This cover is intended for storage only, and is not trailerable,
- Made-to-order in the USA and shipped from Westland® Covers, Inc.
- Center Console Boat Style: Bay Fisherman (V or Round Bow incl Carolina Skiff), or Deep-Vee With or Without Rails,
- Boat Center Line Length (CLL) from the tip of the bow (including Pulpit if so equipped) to the back of the boat's fiberglass transom or integrated swim platform (NOT to the back of the Outboard Motor),
- Beam (width),
- This is NOT a factory OEM cover, so measure carefully because this cover is Made-To-Order and there are NO cancellations, refunds or returns.
- This is a two part cover that zips together at mid-console and is designed to fit a center console boat with outboard motor(s) and a fixed T-top,
- It has adjustment straps to attach to the underside of the T-Top to secure the cover, along with a flap to insure the console area between the front and rear supports is covered,
- Adjuster straps attach under the console to provide a snug fit,
- Draw rope exits on both sides of the cover for maximum tension (optional Rope-Cinch (sold below) can be used to tighten draw rope in hem),
- Tie down loops sewn in the hem to secure the cover to your trailer,
- Cutout for outboard motor (does not cover motor),
Five Under-T-Top-Cover Styles to choose from (and other options):
- Bay Fisherman, NO Bow Rails (Rails less than 3-inch, V or Round Bow incl Carolina Skiffs) Under T-Top Cover, $Click to pick ,
- Deep Vee Center Console, Single O/B, NO Bow Rails (Rails less than 3-inch) Under T-Top Cover, $Click to pick ,
- Deep Vee Center Console, Single O/B, High Bow Rails (Rails up to 10-inches) Under T-Top Cover, $Click to pick ,
- Deep Vee Center Console, Twin O/B, NO Bow Rails (Rails less than 3-inch) Under T-Top Cover, $Click to pick ,
- Deep Vee Center Console, Twin O/B, High Bow Rails (Rails up to 10-inches) Under T-Top Cover, $Click to pick ,
- optional Boat-Cover Tie-Down Straps (Not included with Cover),
- Adjustable Support Pole with 6x6 Adhesive Patch,
- Boat-Cover Quick-Cinch,
- Boat-Cover Quick-Cinch Protective-Pocket,
- 6X6 Adhesive Patch.
- Warranty: Westland Industries® warrants, to the original purchaser, that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship for the periods listed at https://westlandcovers.com/warranty. (All product warranties are listed on http://www.rnr-marine.com/Warranty.shtml).
- Installation: Westland® Under T-Top Installation Instructions
- Maintenance and Care: Sunbrella® Canvas Care and Maintenance
- More Info: https://westlandcovers.com/center-console-boat-covers
- Reviews: Rated 4.5 / 5, based on 73 customer reviews ★★★★✯