| Universal (non-OEM) Sunbrella® fabric Under T-Top Boat Cover: |
- Notes: The Westland® Under T-Top Cover will protect the entire boat below your T-Top from the sun's harmful and damaging UV rays, rain and bird poo:
- This universal, two part cover attaches to the underside of your T-Top (with adjustable straps) and will cover the entire boat, but not the outboard motor(s),
- Zips on (both sides) for easy installation and access to the boat when covered,
- Sunbrella® fabric (the most durable, color-fast and long lasting marine fabric available) breathes to resist mold and mildew inside the cover (unlike polyester or vinyl covers which hold moisture in),
- Reinforced at stress points: nose, corners, and other common wear points,
- Tie-Down Loops (every 3-4 feet) double sewn in an offset for strength and less strap twisting (optional Tie-Down Straps NOT included, order below),
- 1/4" Rope (NOT weak stretch cord) sewn into hem to pull tight below rub rail,
- Has a Cutout area for the outboard motor (does NOT cover motor),
- This cover is intended for storage only, and is not trailerable,
- Made-to-order in the USA and shipped from Westland® Covers, Inc.
This is a two part cover that zips together at mid-console and is designed to fit a center console boat with outboard motor(s) and a fixed T-top. It has adjustment straps to attach to the underside of the T-Top to secure the cover, along with a flap to insure the console area between the front and rear supports is covered. Adjuster straps attach under the console to provide a snug fit. Draw rope exits on both sides of the cover for maximum tension (optional Rope-Cinch (sold below) can be used to tighten draw rope in hem). Tie down loops sewn in the hem to secure the cover to your trailer. Cutout for outboard motor (does not cover motor).
- Center Console Boat Style (Bay Fisherman, Deep-Vee No Rails or Deep-Vee With Rails),
- Boat Center Line Length (CLL) from the tip of the bow (including Pulpit if so equipped) to the back of the boat's fiberglass transom or integrated swim platform (NOT to the back of the Outboard Motor),
- Beam (width),
- Measure carefully, as this is NOT an OEM Cover.
Three Styles (and many sizes) to choose from (and other options):
- Bay Fisherman NO Bow Rails (No/Low Bow Rails, less than 3-inch) Under T-Top Cover, $Click to pick ,
- Deep Vee Center Console NO Bow Rails (No/Low Bow Rails, less than 3-inch) Under T-Top Cover, $Click to pick ,
- Deep Vee Center Console WITH High Bow Rails (Bow Rails up to 10-inches Tall) Under T-Top Cover, $Click to pick ,
- optional Boat-Cover Tie-Down Straps (Not included with Cover),
- Adjustable Support Pole with 6x6 Adhesive Patch (typically not needed),
- Boat-Cover Quick-Cinch (to tighten draw rope in hem),
- Boat-Cover Quick-Cinch Protective-Pocket (protect boat finish),
- 6X6 Adhesive Patch.
- Warranty: Westland guarantees the quality of its workmanship and materials, and will resolve quality issues found upon delivery by repairing or replacing (at theirr discretion) the canvas, frame or cover in question.
- Installation: Westland Under T-Top Installation Instructions
- Maintenance and Care: Sunbrella® Canvas Care and Maintenance
- More Info: https://westlandcovers.com/center-console-boat-covers