Carver(r) folding Sunbrella(r) Bimini Top, Stainless Steel Frame, Fittings and Screws, Matching Storage Boot with Stainless Mounting Hardware and Straps. Carver(r) has over 30 years of experience building Bimini-Tops and Boat-Covers. NO SALES TAX (except SC buyers):
Bimini Top Sunbrella Stainless Carver
Carver, Sunbrella, Stainless Steel, Bimini Top.
Bimini Top Measurement.
(click image to enlarge)
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Sun and rain protection with all the headroom you want in a variety of fabrics and colors. There is a standard size and style Carver(r) bimini top to accommodate almost any boat from inflatables to cruisers. This full-assembled Sunbrella(r) and Stainless Steel Bimini-Top is our top of the line, and is built tough and durable to meet standard marine applications, yet easy to install with just a drill and screwdriver.
- Canvas: Sunbrella(r) fabric Bimini-Top canvas (NO Zippers on Front, Side or Back),
- Frame: Fully Factory Assembled Stainless Steel Bimini Frame (each bow is one curved U-Shaped piece, NOT a weak frame kit that is assembled from multiple pieces of tubing by you) and Stainless Steel Fittings ,
- FREE Sunbrella(r) Storage Boot Cover: Matching Sunbrella(r); Bimini Storage Boot Cover included,
- Deck Mounts, Straps and Strap Eyes:
- (2)ea. Stainless Swivel Deck-Hinge fittings (see at right) with Stainless screws for mounting to boat,
- (4)ea. Black Solutions-Dyed Polypropylene Bimini Straps with Stainless Buckles/Ends and Adjusters,
- (4)ea. Stainless Steel Strap Eyes with Stainess Steel Screws (to hook Bimini Straps to Boat).
- Size/Fit: Watch this YouTube(r) Video by Carver(r); on How to Measure your Boat for a Bimini-Top, then select your Width, Length and Height to ensure the best fitting cover for your boat:
- Measure Boat's Width: Measure the distance between the mounting points on each side of the boat. Select appropriate range to include your width. To Find Mounting Points - Select a point on each side of the boat that will be the middle of the bimini based on the desired length,
- Select Bimini Length: The amount of shade coverage you want from your bimini - generally from in front of the captain's chair to behind the middle seats, and
- Determine Bimini Height (from Gunwales): The height of the bimini is the height from the mounting points to the underside of the top. To determine the standing height, measure from the floor of your boat to the mounting points on the side of the boat, then add this measurement to the quoted height of the bimini. Be sure to plan for where to fold the top down.
- These Bimini-Top are NOT the Factory Original and do not have zippers to mount front, side or aft eisenglass visors/connectors, windshields or curtains.
- Options: Matching products (purchased separately):
- Aluminum Rear Strut Braces (pair),
- Stainless Steel Rear Strut Braces (pair),
- Matching Carver(r) Custom-Fit(r) Trailerable Boat-Covers for over 1,500 boats,
- Westland(r) Exact-Fit(r) Trailerable Boat-Covers for over 6,000 boats,
- Select-Fit(r) Boat-Covers for any boat up to 31 foot long,
- Outboard Motor Hoods for many makes, models and sizes of outboards.
- Warranty: The materials and workmanship in Carver(r) products are guaranteed to be free of defects at time of manufacture and Sunbrella(r) fabric covers have a 7 year warranty, see CarverCovers.com Warranty-Information
- Installation: Assembly Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz1LnMmvgp4, Installation Instruction: http://www.carvercovers.com/bimini-tops-installation-guide/ and Installation Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9m5GLWhLoU
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance
- More Info: http://dealerguide.carvercovers.com/bimini_styles/display/13
- Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdhJ-fZ6A4Y&rel=0
- Select your Bimini-Top Width, Length, Height and Bows (Frame Cross-Members):