Westland® Exact-Fit™ Trailerable Boat Cover
Images (random) of Boat-Cover-EF
(click images to enlarge).
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Exact-Fit™; Boat Covers have been manufactured in the USA by Westland® for 30+ years:
- Patterned for a specific year/make/model boat for a perfect, exact, tight fit,
- Three fabrics: Sunbrella® marine fabric (most durable, breathable and long-lasting), Sharkskin-Supreme™ and Sharkskin-Plus™,
- TIE-DOWN-LOOPS (every 3-4 feet) double sewn in an offset "V" for strength and less twisting,
- FREE: Twelve (12) durable black nylon webbing TIE-DOWN STRAPS included ($35 value) with tough black nylon adjustable buckles to secure your cover on a trailer or lift: (6)ea. 96-inch and (6)ea. 144-inch,
- TRAILERABLE with reinforcements SEWN in (not glued) at all major wear points,
- Two VENTS (behind windshield) to decrease moisture and mildew,
- 1/4" Rope (NOT weak stretch cord) sewn into hem to pull tight below rub rail,
- Some covers do not cover the outboard motor (if so equipped),
- Support Poles offered below.
- Trailerable when tied down tightly with (12) included Tie Down Straps to V loops along rub rail AND Cinch Rope in hem fully tightened,
- If your boat is so equipped:
- Only fits Standard Integrated Fiberglass Swim Platform (molded into hull, shown at right),
- Pedestal Seats MUST be REMOVED from FISHING BOATS,
- Only fits factory installed Arches, Tops or Watersports Towers.
- DOES NOT FIT THESE UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED ABOVE IN BOAT DESCRIPTION:
- Watersport Tower,
- Folded or Upright Bimini, Convertible or Camper Top,
- Radar Arch,
- T-Top or Hard-Top,
- Ski Tow Pylon,
- Swim Ladder,
- Wooden, Poly or Bolt-On Swim Platform,
- Bow or Stern Mounted Trolling Motor,
- Raised or protruding antennas, brackets, winches, mirrors, rod holders, etc.
- Will NOT fit ANY NON-OEM (After-Market) Arches, Tops or Watersport Towers,
- Will NOT fit Owner-Installed or Dealer-Installed Arch, Top or Watersport Tower even though they may be the OEM part as it may be installed it in a different location,
- This is a tight fitting, fully enclosed Boat-Cover designed for use on a trailer (or lift). It does NOT have openings at the front or rear for Mooring lines like a Mooring-Cover. Some customers have a local canvas shop add Velcro lined, slit openings to make it a Mooring-Cover for use in the water,
- This cover MAY possibly fit other model years of the same boat, but we can NOT guarantee fit, so these are your own risk,
- Cinch Rope sewn into hem cinches tightly around the boat below the boat's rub rail at the following Cinch Locations:
- Watersport Tower: If the cover description (above in red) states that it accommodates a Factory OEM Tower, then it cinches on the sides (with 2 included Quick-Cinches) at the tower cutout locations,
- Bimini: If the cover description (above in red) states that it accommodates a Bimini-Top, then it will cinch on the sides,
- NO Tower or Bimini: If the boat (and cover) does NOT have an Tower or Bimini then it cinches at the center of the transom under the rub rail (or under the swim platform, if so equipped).
- Shipping Size: Ships in 15-16 x 6-10 x 32-35 inch Box weighing 18 to 30lbs.
- Options: Purchased separately:
- Adjustable Support Pole with 6x6 Adhesive Patch (Recommend at least 2 poles: 1 or 2 in cockpit and 1 in bow),
- Boat-Cover Quick-Cinch (tightens draw rope in hem),
- Boat-Cover Quick-Cinch Protective-Pocket (protect boat from Quick-Cinch),
- Adjustable Support Pole,
- 6X6 Adhesive Patch (with snap in middle),
- Adjustable Support Pole with 2-Piece Vent System,
- Carver® 30-inch Skirts protect sides of boat from UV damage,
- Sunbrella® Bimini-Top with Stainless Steel Frame and Boot-Cover,
- Sunbrella® or Sharkskin™ Bimini-Top with Aluminum Frame and Boot-Cover,
- Warranty: Westland Industries warrants, to the original purchaser, that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship for the periods listed at https://westlandcovers.com/warranty. (All product warranties are listed on http://www.rnr-marine.com/Warranty.shtml).
- Installation: Westland(r) Exact-Fit(tm) Boat Cover Installation
- Maintenance and Care: Cover Care and Maintenance
- More Info: http://WestlandCovers.com
- Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-lIFN3aLhc&rel=0
- Select your boat: