Trolling Motor modification option for TTopCover™ Center-Console (NO T-Top) Boat Cover:
Center-Console Boat-Cover (No T-Top) Trolling Motor Modification
Key West, 210BR, 20xx, Boat Cover LCC, with optional Fixed Trolling Motor Modification, Port Front.
(click image to enlarge)
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Only required on permanently mounted Trolling-Motor on the Port or Starboard bow area. Not required if you have a quick-release on the Trolling Motor so it can be removed. Only available with TTopCover™ Boat-Cover-LLC (NO T-Top) purchase.
- Fits around Trolling-Motor on the Port or Starboard bow area.
- This option may cause water to collect in the bow and it may not be a custom fit,
- PHOTO required (reply to Order-Confirmation Email with PHOTO).
- We recommend pulling the trolling motor back into the boat or removing it instead of this modification.
- Warranty: 4-year Manufacturer Limited Fabric Warranty. The Weathermax(tm) 8 oz. fabric cover should last 5-9 years. Laportes warrants to the original purchaser of its product that Laportes will repair or replace any products found to be defective in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original purchase date. See https://www.ttopcovers.com/support/warranty.
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance
© 2003-2019, RNR-Marine, Inc.
636G Long Point Road
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
COMPUTER CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) 126.96.36.199 US