T-Top/Hard-Top Boat Shade Kit, 50-inches wide at front, 60-inches wide at rear x 4-ft Long unstretched (stretches up to 6.5' Wide x 6' Long = 19-33 square feet) for most smaller Bay, Center Console and most Walk-Around, Cuddy or Express boats with a narrow width (52-60") T-Top or Hard-Top frame, a Beam of 9-1/2 foot or less and 2 Rod Holders on the gunwales at the rear of the boat (A-Class-Tapered):
Boat Shade Kit x Tapered
(click image to enlarge)
| Click to see: |
- Notes: 5-10 minutes to set up or take down. Can be setup in many configurations (click photos to enlarge)
Keep your family shaded and safe from harmful UV Rays.
- Aft Slant Back,
- Dog House,
- Bow Dodger,
- Yacht Cockpit,
- Black Resilience™ stretch fabric Cover with sewn-in straps,
- Two Telescoping, Anodized Aluminum Support Poles with Snap Button) (extends from 42" to 72", fit in Rod Holders),
- Stowable Storage/Carry Bag (48" long) with shoulder strap (similar to a beach chair bag),
- Tie-Down Straps (and C-Clips if needed in rare cases) for installation on your T-Top, Hard-Top, Bimini, Convertible Sunshade Top frame or Salon,
- Made in Charleston, South Carolina, USA.
- Size/Fit: Fits boat with 50-60 inches wide T-TOP or HARD-TOP, tapers to 5-7 foot wide at Rear, covers 4-6 foot long Cockpit area. Attaches with straps (included) to front or rear of T-Top or Hard-Top Frame (or Saloon on Sport Fish) and stretches to Heavy-Duty Telescoping Aluminum Poles inserted in the Rear Rod Holders. Poles tie-down securely to boat to avoid loss. Shade fabric will stretch 2 feet in both directions to insure a tight fit. See Boat-Shade-Kit-Sizing to determine size. Made in Charleston, South Carolina, USA. Ships in box 4-inches square by 5-foot long, weighing approx. 19 pounds.
- Options: Use 2 or 3 SeaSucker® Vaccum Mounts for Fiberglass Tops withOUT Rails
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Installation: Installs in 5-10 minutes: Boat-Shade-Kit_Instructions.pdf:
- Remove canvas, poles and straps from storage bag,
- Insert and extend telescoping support poles in rod holders,
- Stretch Shade-Kit to top trame (or SeaSuckers),
- Stretch canvas back and over top of each support pole,
- Connect both tie-downs from top of poles to a cleat at corners to hold down.
- Maintenance and Care: Do NOT apply waterproofing of any type as this may damage the fabric. Clean with natural soap only.
- Video Link: Videos/Boat-Shade-Kit.wmv for most smaller Bay, Center Console and most Walk-Around, Cuddy or Express boats with a narrow width (52-60') T-Top or Hard-Top frame, a Beam of 9-1/2 foot or less and 2 Rod Holders on the gunwales at the rear of the boat (A-Class-Tapered) from RNR-Marine.com™'>