Custom Fit Carpet Mat Set offered in Berber (Black AquaTrac™ or White Dura-Back™ backing) (does NOT degrade like some OEM black rubber backing) and durable Sunbrella® edge binding:
Snap In Carpet Mat Set
Images (random) of Carpet-Set_Snap-In-Carpet
(click images to enlarge).
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Custom fit boat Snap-In Carpet Mat sets are offered in many Berber color patterns:
- Manufactured by Custom Marine Carpet®; using Marine Carpet produced by Marine Carpet Mills® who supply most boat manufacturers in the US. This means our boat carpet is identical to the carpet you see on boats right out of the factory,
- Marine carpet is made to withstand the tough marine environment without fading or degrading,
- Produced from solution dyed fibers enhanced with UV stabilizers designed to withstand the tough marine environment without fading or degrading while protecting the carpet from extreme sun, salt and moisture,
- Mold and stain resistant for easy care,
- The Carpet Mat set is cut by Computer-Numerical-Control (CNC) equipment using digitized patterns specific to the boat make/model/year for accuracy, the Carpet Mat set is then finished with backing and the edges bound for longevity.
- Durable secondary backing (shown at right) hold the mats in place very well, make it possible to withstand snap-in/removable installations and do NOT degrade (black powder) like many OEM black rubber backed mats,
- Carpet edges bound in Sunbrella® (the best available marine binding) for longevity,
- All Carpet Mat sets are made-to-order (2 weeks minimum) and shipped from Custom Marine Carpets® in Michigan,
- NO Sales Tax (except in South Carolina).
- This Carpet Mat set is designed to fit a specific make/model/years of boat and will NOT fit other make/model/years combinations properly,
- Each Carpet Mat set is precisely computer cut, trimmed to the specified pattern template which MAY BE SIMILAR (but not always the same) to the factory original equipment manufactured (OEM) carpet piece(s) which came with your boat,
- These Carpet Mat sets are designed to lay on top of fiberglass liners (floors) and are often held in place without snaps since they are fairly heavy,
- We provide Stainless Steel snaps to be installed in the carpet and your boat floor as well.
- Warranty: Custom Marine Carpets guarantees its quality of workmanship and materials, and will resolve quality issues found upon delivery by repairing or replacing (at their discretion) the Carpet or Flex-Dek flooring piece in question.
- Installation: Snap Installation Video
- Maintenance and Care: Basic upkeep is the best defense to keep your Carpet Mat set looking new. Maintain the carpet face by hosing or vacuuming off regularly. Use any standard high quality carpet cleaner to remove stubborn stains, always being careful to remove all cleaner residues with water. The Carpet Mat set should dry completely before storing. When storing, always roll your carpet face out.
- Select from the boats we have the Carpet-Set_Snap-In-Carpet for:
© 2003-2018, RNR-Marine, Inc.
636G Long Point Road
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
COMPUTER CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) 220.127.116.11 US