Universal (non-OEM) Cover for most Leaning-Posts (with or without seat back):
Leaning Post Cover, Universal
Leaning-Post-Cover-Universal-C for -
(click image to enlarge)
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Carver(r) Industries part number 84013S. Specially designed to protect leaning posts (with or without seat back) on center console style boats. Includes 1/4-inch diameter strong and durable shock cord encased in the hem and heavy-duty attached adjustable strap system for a more customized fit. Available in a variety of Sun-DURA(tm) 7-oz./sq.yd. solution-dyed polyester fabric colors to compliment your boat.
- Size/Fit: 47-inch high (H) x 41-inch wide (W) x 24-inch deep (D) Leaning-Post. Be sure to measure your boat's Leaning-Post, as this is NOT an OEM Leaning-Post-Cover.
- Warranty: RNR-Marine and BLI guarantee that our factory original equipment manufacturer (OEM) tops, visors, curtains, bow covers, cockpit-covers, mooring-covers and other factory original-equipment marine canvas:
- Will be made using the most current digitized patterns approved by the boat manufacturer for the specified model based on the boat's actual production date identified by the last 4 digits of your Hull-Identification-Number (HIN) (and for Sea Ray boats: the Sea Ray Hull-Production-Number located below the HIN on the Starboard side of your transom),
- Colors, changes or improvements to fasteners, materials and assemblies will be done for the most part up-to-date for the boat model,
- We cannot guarantee fit due to outside installation sources, color or changes that may have been done after the boat left the factory,
- Will not have fasteners installed - they are included in a separate hardware pack,
- We guarantee the quality of workmanship and materials, and we will resolve quality issues found upon delivery by repairing or replacing (at our discretion) the canvas, frame or cover in question.
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance
© 2003-2017, RNR-Marine, Inc.
636G Long Point Road
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
COMPUTER CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) 18.104.22.168