The 4½” SeaSucker(r) vacuum cup is rated to pull up to 120 pounds. Two slotted holes for back-plating accessories or mounting hardware and one center stainless steel insert for mounting anything with a standard ¼-20 machine screw:
SeaSucker Vacuum Mount .
(click image to enlarge)
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Used to mount objects to smooth fiberglass or glass surfaces on boats. All metal parts are high grade stainless steel, even the springs inside our pump, for extra durability in the saltwater environment. Protective cap included.
- Size/Fit: Align, pump it 4 or 5 times and the Seasucker® vacuums itself to most smooth, hard surfaces surface.
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Installation: Installs in 5-10 minutes: Boat-Shade-Kit_Instructions.pdf:
- Remove canvas, poles and straps from storage bag,
- Insert and extend telescoping support poles in rod holders,
- Stretch Shade-Kit to top trame (or SeaSuckers),
- Stretch canvas back and over top of each support pole,
- Connect both tie-downs from top of poles to a cleat at corners to hold down.
- Maintenance and Care: Do NOT apply waterproofing of any type as this may damage the fabric. Clean with natural soap only.
- More Info: http://Seasucker.com/shop/4-12-seasucker/
- Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LISqmd6zG4E&feature=player_embedded&rel=0