The 4½” SeaSucker® vacuum cup is rated to pull up to 120 pounds. Two slotted holes for back-plating accessories or mounting hardware and one center stainless steel insert for mounting anything with a standard ¼-20 machine screw:
SeaSucker Vacuum Mount .
(click image to enlarge)
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Used to mount objects to smooth fiberglass or glass surfaces on boats. All metal parts are high grade stainless steel, even the springs inside our pump, for extra durability in the saltwater environment. Protective cap included.
- Size/Fit: Align, pump it 4 or 5 times and the Seasucker® vacuums itself to most smooth, hard surfaces surface.
- Warranty: 4-year Manufacturer Limited Fabric Warranty. The Weathermax(tm) 8 oz. fabric cover should last 5-9 years. Laportes warrants to the original purchaser of its product that Laportes will repair or replace any products found to be defective in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original purchase date. See https://www.ttopcovers.com/support/warranty.
- Installation: Installs in 5-10 minutes: Boat-Shade-Kit_Instructions.pdf:
- Remove canvas, poles and straps from storage bag,
- Insert and extend telescoping support poles in rod holders,
- Stretch Shade-Kit to top trame (or SeaSuckers),
- Stretch canvas back and over top of each support pole,
- Connect both tie-downs from top of poles to a cleat at corners to hold down.
- More Info: http://Seasucker.com/shop/4-12-seasucker/
- Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LISqmd6zG4E&feature=player_embedded&rel=0
© 2003-2019, RNR-Marine, Inc.
636G Long Point Road
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
COMPUTER CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) 184.108.40.206 US