T-Top Storage-Curtain: 60-inches Wide x 132-inches Long (AT Floor, 384-inch perimeter) x 7-foot Tall for 35 foot long boats (estimated) T-Top-Storage-Curtains are a great, inexpensive alternative to the OEM Console-Cover and Helm Seat Cover. The Curtains connect to the underside of the T-Top frame and cover the entire Console, Helm Seat (or Leaning-Post) and Cooler Seat in front of the Console.:
T-Top Center Console Storage Curtains EL
(click image to enlarge)
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Full height (floor to T-Top) Zippers on Port AND Starboard sides for easy access. Great alternative to Console-Cover and Leaning-Post Cover to cover entire console, front cooler seat and seat/leaning-post area. Open slightly at top and bottom to breathe and help prevent mold and mildew. Tie-down loops are sewn on the bottom of the curtain in the front and back. Includes (4) 10' webbing straps with snaps, which can either be a) snapped together into a longer strap and woven through all of the tie-down loops like a cinch draw rope, or b) attached to the bottom of the T-Top frame up front and the T-Top, seats or leaning post frame at the rear. Made in Charleston, South Carolina, USA.
- Size/Fit: 60-inches Wide x 132-inches Long (AT Floor, 384-inch perimeter) x 7-foot Tall for 35 foot long boats (estimated):
- Measure Width and Length of area AT FLOOR, going around Helm Seat, Console, T-Top Frame and Seat or Cooler in front of T-Top,
- Attaches to bottom of T-Top frame (hangs down approx 4-6 inches to allow interior to breathe to help prevent mold and mildew) with built-in webbing buckle straps,
- Ties down at bottom with (4) 10-foot webbing straps (included),
- If you have a hard top with no attachment points, you may need suction cups to secure to at front or rear,
- PICK by FLOOR AREA SIZE, FABRIC AND COLOR to PURCHASE.
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Installation: Per T-Top Storage-Curtains Installation Guide:
- Locate the royal blue 1-inch wide webbing strap and attach it under the T-Top front and center of the console (with adjustable snap buckles),
- Continue around the T-Top connecting the remaining straps,
- Secure the bottom of the cover using the four 10' webbing straps supplied. Often customers will snap 3 or 4 webbing straps together and weave them through the tie down loops and snap together on the side, securing it tight on the bottom.
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance
- Video Link: Videos/T-Top-Storage-Curtains.wmv