Over-Tower-Cover completely covers V-HULL RUNABOUT (or Modified V-Hull) Boat and Wakeboard Tower (versus Bow, Cockpit and Mooring Covers that do not cover the hull AND tower):
Wakeboard Tower Over The Tower Boat-Cover Runabout Vee C
(click image to enlarge)
| Click to see: |
- For V-HULL RUNABOUT (or Modified Vee) BOATS with a Wakeboard Towers (up to 68-inches tall),
- Designed to protect the boat owner’s investment. Protects complete boat, wakrboard tower, speakers, wake board racks and swim platform (up to 30-inches long).
- Designed for storage only (NOT trailerable) for boat lifts, dry stack or trailer storage,
- Stretch-Cord in hem pulls tight around Hull (below Rub Rail) and Swim Patform,
- Reinforced V-Loops every 3 to 4 feet along hem for tying cover down,
- FREE Tie-Down Kit Included: (12) 8-foot black straps with buckles,
- Offered in Sunbrella®, our most durable, fade-proof and longest lasting fabric,
- Ships in 21-inch x 17-inch x 15-inch box weighing 23-31 lbs.
- The Carver® Over-Tower-Cover (OTC) is designed for V-HULL RUNABOUT Boats with a WakeBoard Tower according to these measurements: see diagram at right (click to enlarge) ==>>
- Boat's Center-Line-Length (CLL): from the tip of the Bow to back of the Transom OR integrated fiberglass Swim-Platform,
- Maximum WakeTower: from top of gunwales is 68 inches high,
- WakeTower Location: Top of the WakeTower not to exceed 24 inches behind (aft of) the wing (Back End of the Sides) of the windshield,
- Covers integrated (part of fiberglass boat) swim platform (measure CLL to back of intergrated swim platform if you have one)
- Spin wakeboard racks in and fold or remove bimini top and all sharp objects on top of tower,
- Use Tie-Down straps to V-Loops or Sand-Bags (not included) for dry stacks or lifts.
- V-Hull Runabout Boats with Tower:
- Warranty: The materials and workmanship are guaranteed by Carver(r) to be free of defects at time of manufacture and 5 to 10 year limited fabric warranties, see CarverCovers.com Warranty Information
- Installation: See http://RNR-Marine.com/publications/Carver_Over-The-Tower_Boat-Cover_Instructions.pdf
To remove the boat cover, fold it to the center from each side and roll it from back to front. This will make it easier to cover your boat again.
- Add any padding needed for the windshield, wakeboard racks or any sharp areas that could damage the boat cover,
- Place the bow end of the rolled cover (the end with the tag) on the bow of your boat and unroll towards the stern or back, positioning it down the center of your boat as you roll,
- Slip the front of the cover over the bow and pull the cover open to the sides and over the tower as you work towards the stern of the boat,
- Adjust cover fit by pulling cover tight to eliminate sagging areas. These areas may collect standing water or snow and shorten the life of your cover,
- Using the reinforced loops, secure the cover to your trailer with the included tie-down kit.
- Maintenance and Care: Sunbrella(r) fabric Care and Maintenance. Allow the cover to dry thoroughly before folding for storage.
- More Info: http://RNR-Marine.com/publications/Carver_Over-Tower-Cover_and_Wide-Over-Tower-Cover_Flyers.pdf