Carver(r) 62010: Pair (Port and Starboard) of 48-inch Aluminum (Black Nylon fittings) Rear Top Brace Assemblies:
Bimini Top Strut Braces Alum Carver
Carver, Bimini Top Brace Kit, (Bimini not included).
(click image to enlarge)
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Carver® 62010 Bimini Rear Strut Braces - Aluminum Tubing with Nylon Fittings
Supports rear of Bimini-Top (instead of Straps)
- ONLY available with Carver® Bimini-Top purchase,
- Two(2) each 48-inch Aluminum Tubing sections which can be cut to desired length by removng end fittings (black plastic),
- (2) Deck Mounts (black plastic),
- (2) hinged jaw-slides (black plastic) to attach to existing Bimini-Top (top not included),
- (2) Pole-Clips (black plastic) to secure braces and eliminate rattling while the top is folded down for travel or storage
- Mounting screws.
- Size/Fit: Two(2) each 46-inch Aluminum Tubing sections (which can be cut to desired length) with Nylon End Fittings attach to Bimini-Top frame and screw to Gunwales of Boat with provided Deck Mounts and Screws at the bottom.
- Options: Stainless Steel Rear Strut Braces (pair)