| Shade Extension Kit connects to rear (covers cockpit) or front (bow dodger) of T-Top, Hard-Top, Bimini or Sunshade Top frame or Salon to provide up to 100 square feet of shade from the sun and harmful UV rays: |
- Notes: 5-10 minutes to set up or take down. Can be setup in many configurations (click photos to enlarge)
Keep your family shaded and safe from harmful UV Rays.
- Aft Slant Back,
- Dog House,
- Bow Dodger,
- Yacht Cockpit,
- Black Resilience™ stretch fabric Cover with sewn-in straps,
- Two Telescoping, Anodized Aluminum Support Poles with Snap Button) (extends from 42" to 72", fit in Rod Holders),
- Stowable Storage/Carry Bag (48" long) with shoulder strap (similar to a beach chair bag),
- Tie-Down Straps (and C-Clips if needed in rare cases) for installation on your T-Top, Hard-Top, Bimini, Convertible Sunshade Top frame or Salon,
- Made in Charleston, South Carolina, USA.
- Attaches with straps (included) to front or rear of T-Top, Hard-Top or Bimini (or Salon on Sport Fish) and stretches to heavy duty, telescoping aluminum support poles inserted in the gunwale-mounted rod holders (required),
- Mate Series™ flush, deck-mount drink/rod holders are very nice if you need to add rod holders,
- Poles tie-down securely to boat,
- Size for boats with 7 to 16 foot beams (larger with Custom Size),
- Shade fabric will stretch 2 feet in both directions to insure a tight fit,
- See Boat-Shade-Kit-Sizing to determine size,
- Ships in 4x4 inch by 5 foot long x 16-21 pound box
Shade Kit Sizes:
- 5-7' Wide T-Top/Hard-Top x 4-5' Long (5'W x 4'L unstretched) for Center-Console boats $509,
- 50-60inch Wide Top x 5-7' Wide Transom x 4-6' Long (50inch / 5' W tapered x 4'L unstretched) for Center-Console boats $509,
- 5-7' Wide T-Top/Hard-Top x 5-7' Long (5'W x 5'L unstretched) for Walk-Around and Center-Console boats $589,
- 5-7' Wide T-Top/Hard-Top x 6-8' Long (5'W x 6'L unstretched) for Walk-Around and Center-Console boats $669,
- 7-9' Wide Top x 9-11' Wide Transom x 5-7' Long (7'W / 9'W tapered x 5'L unstretched) for 9 to 12 ft beam Hard-Top boats $1103,
- 10-11' Wide x 5-7' Long covered area (9'W x 5'L unstretched) for 10 to 12 ft beam boats with Full Width Hard-Tops $1103,
- 12-13' Wide x 5-7' Long covered area (11'W x 5'L unstretched) for 12 to 14 ft beam boats with Full-Width Hard-Tops $1184,
- 14-15' Wide x 5-7' Long covered area (13'W x 5'L unstretched) for 14 to 16 ft beam boats with Full-Width Hard-Tops $1344,
- 6-8' Wide Bimini-Top (or Aft Sunshade) x 5-7' Long (6'W x 5'L unstretched) for 7 to 9 ft beam boats with a Biminior Sunshade Top $757,
- Custom Size for larger boats $varies.
- Boat-Shade-Canvas-Only-5x5 $379.00
- Boat-Shade-Canvas-Only-5x6 $496.00
- Boat-Shade-Pole $176.92
- Boat-Shade-Straps $16.79
- Warranty: Laportes warrants to the original purchaser of its product that Laportes will repair or replace any products found to be defective in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original purchase date. See https://www.ttopcovers.com/support/warranty.
- Installation: Installs in 5-10 minutes: Boat-Shade-Kit_Instructions.pdf:
- Remove canvas, poles and straps from storage bag,
- Insert and extend telescoping support poles in rod holders,
- Stretch Shade-Kit to top trame (or SeaSuckers),
- Stretch canvas back and over top of each support pole,
- Connect both tie-downs from top of poles to a cleat at corners to hold down.
- Maintenance and Care: Do NOT apply waterproofing of any type as this may damage the fabric. Clean with natural soap only.
- Video Link: Videos/Boat-Shade-Kit.wmv