| Boat Shade Extension Kit connects to front (like a bow dodger) or rear (covers the cockpit) of T-Top, Hard-Top, Bimini-Top or Sunshade-Top frame to extend shade fore or aft, providing up to 100 square feet of additional protection from the Sun and harmful UV rays: |
- Notes: Takes just 5-10 minutes to put it up or take it down. Can also be setup in many configurations (click to enlarge photos at right)
Keep your family shaded, cool and safe from harmful UV Rays!
- Aft Slant Back,
- Dog House,
- Bow Dodger,
- Yacht Cockpit,
As seen at the Miami Boat Show.
- Unique Black Resilience™ stretchy fabric Cover with sewn-in straps,
- Two Telescoping, Anodized Aluminum Support-Poles (with snap button) (extends from 42" to 72", fit in Rod Holders),
- Storage/Carry Bag (48" long) with shoulder strap (similar to a beach chair bag) which stows easily,
- Tie-Down Straps (and C-Clips if needed in rare cases) for installation on your T-Top, Hard-Top, Bimini, Convertible or Sunshade Top frame,
- Proudly made and shipped from Charleston, South Carolina, USA.
- Attaches with connector straps (included, 5 on Boat-Shade-Kit, 2 on Boat-Shade-Kit-Bimini) to front or rear of T-Top or Hard-Top Frame (or Saloon on Sport Fish) and stretches to heavy duty, telescoping aluminum Support-Poles inserted in the gunwale-mounted Rod Holders (required),
- Mate Series(tm) flush, deck-mount Drink/Rod Holders are very nice if you need to add gunwale mount Rod Holders,
- Poles tie-down securely to boat to avoid loss,
- Size for boats with 7 to 16 foot beams (larger with Custom Size),
- Shade fabric will stretch 2 feet in both directions to insure a tight fit,
- See Boat-Shade-Kit-Sizing to determine size,
- Ships in box 4-inches square by 4-5-foot long, weighing 16-19 pounds.
We have several sizes to pick from:
- 5-7'Wide x 4-5'Long (5'W x 4'L unstretched) T-Top/Hard-Top Shade Extension Kit for most Bay and smaller Center Console boats $639,
- 50inchW-front/5'W-rear Tapered width x 4' Long (unstretched) T-Top/Hard-Top Extension Kit for smaller Bay and Center Console boats $639,
- 5-7' Wide x 5-7' Long covered area (5'W x 5'L unstretched) T-Top/Hard-Top Shade Extension Kit for most 20-40ft Center Console and Walk-Around boats $741,
- 5-7' Wide x 6-8' Long covered area (5'W x 6'L unstretched) T-Top/Hard-Top Shade Extension Kit for most Walk-Arounds and large Center Console boats $844,
- 9-11' Wide x 5-7' Long covered area (7'W Front, 9'W Rear x 5'L unstretched) Ultimate Shade Extension Kit for Wide (9 to 12 ft beam) Walk-Around Cuddy or Center-Console boats with Medium Size Hard-Top or T-Top $1195,
- 10-11' Wide x 5-7' Long covered area (9'W x 5'L unstretched) Ultimate Shade Extension Kit for Wide (10 to 12 ft beam) Cuddy, Express and Sportfish boats with Full-Width Hard-Tops $1195,
- 12-13' Wide x 5-7' Long covered area (11'W x 5'L unstretched) Ultimate Shade Extension Kit for Wide (12 to 14 ft beam) Cuddy, Express and Sportfish boats with Full-Width Hard-Tops $1284,
- 14-15' Wide x 5-7' Long covered area (13'W x 5'L unstretched) Ultimate Shade Extension Kit for Wide (14 to 16 ft beam) Cuddy, Express and Sportfish boats with Full-Width Hard-Tops $1459,
- 6-8' Wide x 5-7' Long (6'W x 5'L unstretched) Bimini-Top (or Aft Sunshade) Shade Extension Kit for any boat with a Bimini-Top (or aft Sunshade Top) $828,
- Custom Size Shade Extension Kit for larger boats $varies .
We also sell Replacement Canvas, Poles and Straps in case you lost yours:
- Boat-Shade-Canvas-Only-5x4 $351.00
- Boat-Shade-Canvas-Only-5x5 $414.00
- Boat-Shade-Canvas-Only-5x6 $542.00
- Boat-Shade-Pole $176.92
- Boat-Shade-Straps $16.79 .
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Installation: Installs in just 5-10 minutes, Boat-Shade-Kit_Instructions.pdf:
- Remove Canvas, Poles and Straps from Storage Bag (included),
- Extend Aft Telescoping Support Poles and Insert in Aft Rod-Holders,
- Stretch Shade-Kit to Top Frame or SeaSuckers,
- Stretch Canvas back and over top of each Aft Support Pole,
- Connect the Tie-Downs to a cleat or grab handle at each rear corner to prevent loss of poles in wind and waves,
- Remove it in 5 minutes and stow it in its handy shoulder carry Storage Bag.
- Maintenance and Care: Do NOT apply waterproofing of any type as this may damage the fabric. Clean with natural soap only.
- Video Link: Videos/Boat-Shade-Kit.wmv