Twenty (20) each WHITE MALE SNAD™ 3M® adhesive backed, std. 3/8" Stud (Male Stud), White Domed plastic, 40mm diameter Snaps. Typically used on the boat's fiberglass to attach canvas to:
SNAD M DOMED
(click image to enlarge)
| Not what you need? Try|
• Everything we have for SNAD-M--DOMED-s for these boats.
- Notes: AVOID DRILLING HOLES IN YOUR BOAT:. Revolutionary SNAD® SNap ADhesively attached canvas snaps, manufactured by YKK® Zippers (one of the world's top zipper manufacturers) in partnership with 3M® corporation replaces metal snaps stud screws that screw into your boat's fiberglass. U.S. Patents D626,451 and D626,452 in 2010. REPLACE CORRODED SNAPS IN YOUR BOAT: Remove the old snaps and replace with SNADS, the 3M® adhesive backing will seal the old screw hole.
This item is not available for Export outside the USA.
- Size/Fit: Adhesive backed, standard 3/8" canvas snap that replaces metal snaps stud screws that screw into your fiberglass. The Domed SNAD is 40mm outside diameter. and simply aligns and sticks to any smooth, flat surface and is ideal for most flat accessories. The SNAD will adhere to most clean, dry well unified (smooth and without holes) surfaces (metals, plastics, fiberglass, glass, ceramics). The SNAD will NOT adhere to woven fabrics such as canvas.
- Male Snap Studs:
- Female Snap Sockets:
- Warranty: This YKK® product will be free of defects in material and worksmanship. If this product is defective, your exclusive remedy is, at YKK®'s option, replacement of the product or refund of the purchase price.
- Installation: Per YKK® SNAD™ Instructions for Surface Preparation and Product Application:
- Attach and align as much of the canvas as possible to the boat, possibly taping canvas in place with blue painter's tape which is easily removed when you are finished,
- Clean surface with alcohol or mild solvent,
- Let surface air dry or dry with lint free cloth,
- Join SNAD with mating snap on canvas for perfect alignment,
- Remove liner from back of SNAD and be careful to avoid touching exposed adhesive surface,
- Carefully locate where you want the canvas/snap/SNAD,
- Press down firmly (15lbs) to secure to surface. Press all around SNAD, including the center,
- Snap Canvas to SNAD and leave in place, move to next snap location and repeat ...
- Note: Ideal application temperature is 60°F to 100°F (16°C to 38° C) and the bond strength will continue to increase and approaches the ultimate strength after 72 hours at 60°F (16°C).
- More Info: http://www.ykksnap-america.com/marine/
- Reviews: Rated 4.5 / 5, based on 73 customer reviews ★★★★✯
- Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5wo7PEYVog&rel=0
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $78 for (20)