Cover goes OVER the T-Top or Hard-Top to protect entire boat, bow, helm, seats, cockpit and motor:
T Hard-Top Cover
Carver® T Top Hard Top Boat Cover, V Bow Bay Boats, Port Front.
Carver® T Top Hard Top Boat Cover, Walk Around, and, Deep Vee, Boats, Port Rear.
(click image to enlarge)
| Not what you need? Try|
• Everything we have for T-Hard-Top-Covers for these boats.
- Goes over T-Top or Hard-Top to protect top, entire boat, console, seats and motor(s),
- Antennas and Outriggers pass through full-width Velcro® lined slot (click photo),
- 17 sizes to fit T-Top or Walk-Around Hard-top Wak-boats from 18 to 34 foot,
- For storage only (NOT for trailering) on Trailer, Lift, Dry Stack or Jet Dock. Not for boats kept in the water (no openings for cleats, mooring lines, raised motors or bumpers),
- Covers outboard motor(s),
- Full height (top to bottom) Zippers (Heavy Duty #8 with Double-Pulls) on both port and starboard sides at rear of T-Top for easy access to inside while covered,
- Double reinforced tie-down loops sewn into hem every 3ft,
- FREE: (12) Twelve adjustable, 12-foot Tie-Down Straps ($20 value),
- FREE: (2) Heavy Duty 18-inch Support Poles ($20 value) go in Rod Holders to provide padding for Cover (often not needed),
- FREE: Rope Ratchet (cinch) ($15 value) tigthens cover below run rail,
- FREE: Self Adhesive Reinforcement Kit ($20 value): 1 square yard of self-adhesive reinforcment material to reinforce stress points such as bow pulpit, anchor roller, rod holders, GPS antennas, etc.,
- Made of durable, color-fast, long-lasting SunDura® Polyester, NOTweak Poly/Cotton like many other T-Top covers,
- Folded four-ply Join seams. No raw edges,
- Double stitch construction for added strength and durability,
- Weather-resistant anti-wick thread throughout,
- Installs in 5-10 minutes,
- Made by Carver® in Landrum, South Carolina, USA,
- For more info, click:
- Select by Center-Line-Length (CLL) of boat Including Bow Rail or Pulpit (NOT motor) and Add 1 foot longer for Twin Motors,
- Fits over any T-Top or Hard-Top up to 7-ft wide x 8-ft long,
- Room for small Radar domes or arrays (up to 12-inch dia) and short GPS antennas,
- Accommodates Bow Rails up to 24-inches tall,
- Typically accommodates a Power Pole (or Talon) or Trolling Motor,
- MAY fit over a Poling Platform if it is short, and you add a foot or so to the CLL ( send photo),
- Completely encloses the T-Top, Boat and Motors (lowered),
- This is NOT a factory OEM cover, so measure carefully because cover is Made-To-Order and there are NO cancellations, refunds or returns.
- Options: Select Style of Boat and CLL (center-line-length):
- Deep-Vee Center Console boat with Fabric or Hard T-Top,
- Walk-Around Cuddy boat with Hard-Top,
- Round Bow Bay boat with T-Top,
- V Bow Bay boat with T-Top .
- Warranty: The materials and workmanship of this products are guaranteed by Carver® to be free of defects at time of manufacture and are covered by the Carver® https://www.carvercovers.com/about-carver/product-warranty-information/ limited warranties: Sunbrella®: 10 years, Sun-Dura™: 7 years, Performance Polyguard®: 5 years. (Product warranties are listed on http://www.rnr-marine.com/Warranty.shtml).
- Installation: Simply fold down all antennas on top and unroll the cover from the bow, up over the top and back to the motor, push antennas through Velcro slot, zip closed and tighten cinch at hem: Carver® T-Top/Hard-Top Cover Installation Instructions
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance
- Reviews: Rated 4.5 / 5, based on 111 customer reviews ★★★★✯
- Video Link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=2syTaIe0cQ0&rel=0