Carver® p/n 60002 Support-Pole with Vent for Carver® Boat Covers:
Boat-Cover 60002 Vented Support Pole
Carver® 60002 Vented Support Pole.
Carver® 60002 Vented Support Pole Vent.
(click image to enlarge)
| Not what you need? Try:|
Searching for your boat or product
- Notes: Carver® #60002 Vented Adjustable Support-Pole to hold cover up and prevent water from pooling and damaging the cover or boat:
- Vented Cap at top must be installed through boat cover,
- Anodized aluminum,
- Adjustable from 22 to 70 inches,
- Vinyl Bumper on bottom,
- ONLY available with Carver® Boat-Cover purchase.
- Vent-Cap at top requires cutting of boat-cover to install vent through,
- This is one(1) pole, most covers require two(2) poles.
- p/n 640xxA 30-inch Skirts protect sides of boat from UV damage,
- p/n 61001 (12)each 8-foot Tie-Down Straps and Mesh Storage Bag (at right),
- p/n 61010 Sand Bags Kit,
- p/n 60000 Anodized Aluminum Support Pole snaps into sewn-in pad(s) under cover (at right),
- p/n 60002 Vented Anodized Aluminum Support Pole,
- p/n 61020 Rope Ratchet to cinch cover tight (at right),
- p/n 61050 Reinforcement/Repair Kit for added padding or repairs,
- Move Cinch location,
- Warranty: The materials and workmanship of this products are guaranteed by Carver® to be free of defects at time of manufacture and are covered by the Carver® https://www.carvercovers.com/about-carver/product-warranty-information/ limited warranties: Sunbrella®: 10 years, Sun-Dura™: 7 years, Performance Polyguard®: 5 years. The following will VOID warranty: 1) use of Bungee Cords instead of Tie-Down Straps, 2) use of Boat Cover In-Water (becuase the cover will stay wet). (Product warranties are listed on http://www.rnr-marine.com/Warranty.shtml).
- More Info: http://www.carvercovers.com/support-pole-with-boat-vent-ii/
rated 4.9 / 5.0
based on 135
RNR-Marine™ customer reviews
Better Business Bureau® reviews
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $52.2501
- Lead-Time (Estimated): Lead time est: tops/covers: 3-4 weeks, 2-5 days for poles/straps from order finalization (as of 6/22/22)
- Shipping Notes:
- Signature required for delivery on orders over $500,
- Can NOT ship to Post Office (PO) Box,
- Can NOT change your address after order is placed,
- Buyer is responsible for all Taxes, Duties and Tariffs imposed by local governments,
- Use a US48 Based (in Florida, New Jersey or Oregon for example) Freight Forwarder to ship outside the USA or Canadian Provinces,
- Check shipment for damage upon receipt and file claim with shipper.
- International Shipments:
- We do NOT ship Boat-Cover-CCF-60002-Vented-Support-Pole Outside North America (continental United States 48 States (US48) and Canadian Provinces), Overseas: Use a US-based Freight Forwarder,
- Please contact a Freight Forwarder (instructions) with an address in the US48 (Florida preferred for timeliness) to ship this for you,
- Also note that the Freight Forwarders address must be added to your Credit Card to complete payment.