Side-Skirts slip under Boat-Cover (not included) to protect the hull from fading from UltraViolet (UV) damage and keep gel coat, graphics and decals looking new:
Boat-Cover Sunbrella Skirts
(click image to enlarge)
| Not what you need? Try|
• Everything we have for Boat-Cover-CCF-Sunbrella-Skirts for these boats.
- Notes: Skirts help protect your boat (especially color hull sides) from scratches and unsightly oxidation from the sun:
- Easy to install using standard 1-1/2″ to 2″ OD flexible, hollow foam pipe insulation (not included, buy at your local hardware store),
- Simply insert foam pipes into the skirt pockets and tuck under the hem of the boat cover, above the rub rail for a secure fit,
- Side Skirts are available in lengths from 18-foot to 30-foot and provide an additional 30-inches of side coverage for your boat,
- Sold in pairs for port and starboard side protection,
- For storage only. Not recommended for trailering or mooring.
- Size/Fit: Covers sides only. Measure from the tip of the bow of the boat and follow the curvature of the boat at the rub rail to the stern of the boat.
- Options: Select by Length of Skirt:
- Warranty: The materials and workmanship of this products are guaranteed by Carver® to be free of defects at time of manufacture and are covered by the Carver® https://www.carvercovers.com/about-carver/product-warranty-information/ limited warranties: Sunbrella®: 10 years, Sun-Dura™: 7 years, Performance Polyguard®: 5 years. (Product warranties are listed on http://www.rnr-marine.com/Warranty.shtml).
- See Video link,
- Put your boat cover (not included) on the boat,
- Insert 1-1/2 to 2 inch flexible, hollow foam pipe insulation (usually black, buy at your local hardware store) into the pockets all along the top of the skirts,
- Loosen the cinch rope in the hem of your boat cover slightly,
- Tuck the skirts (with foam inside) under the hem of your boat cover above the rub rail,
- You may need to trim out pieces of the foam pipe for cleats, etc.
- Tighten the cinch rope of your boat cover under the rub rails for a secure fit.
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance
- More Info: https://www.carvercovers.com/boat-skirts/
- Reviews: Rated 4.5 / 5, based on 111 customer reviews ★★★★✯
- Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP4amApYa6Y&rel=0