Skirts slip under Boat-Cover (not included) to protect the hull from UV damage and keep gel coat and keep graphics and decals looking new:
Boat-Cover CCF Sunbrella Skirts
(click image to enlarge)
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Skirts Help protect from scratches and oxidation:
- Easy to install with 1-1/2″ to 2″ OD flexible foam pipe insulation (not included) in sleeves,
- Simply insert into skirt pockets and tuck under hem of cover above the rub rail for a secure fit,
- Boat Skirts are available in lengths from 18-foot to 30-foot and provide an additional 30-inches of side coverage for your boat,
- Sold in pairs for port and starboard side protection.
- Size/Fit: To measure for a boat skirt, start at the tip of the bow of the boat and follow the curvature of the boat at the rub rail to the stern of the boat.
- Options: Select by Length of Skirt (measure from tip of the bow of the boat and follow the curvature of the boat at the rub rail to the stern of the boat):
- Warranty: The materials and workmanship are guaranteed by Carver(r) to be free of defects at time of manufacture and 5 to 10 year limited fabric warranties, see CarverCovers.com Warranty Information
- Installation: Simply insert into skirt pockets and tuck under hem of cover above the rub rail for a secure fit.
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance
- More Info: https://www.carvercovers.com/boat-skirts/