| Boat Shade Extension Kit connects to front (like a bow dodger) or rear (covers the cockpit) of T-Top, Hard-Top, Bimini-Top or Sunshade-Top frame to extend shade fore or aft, providing up to 100 square feet of additional protection from the Sun and harmful UV rays: |
- Notes: Takes just 5-10 minutes to put it up or take it down. Can also be setup in other configurations (click to enlarge photos at right)
- Dog-House and
As seen at the Miami Boat Show.
- Two telescoping (with snap button) anodized aluminum Support-Poles (extends from 42" to 72", fits in Aft Rod Holders),
- Storage/carry bag (48" long) with shoulder strap (similar to a beach chair bag) stows easily,
- all Straps (and C-Clips if needed in rare cases) for installation on your T-Top, Hard-Top, Bimini, Convertible or Sunshade Top frame,
- Made in Charleston, South Carolina, USA.
Ships in box 4-inches square by 4-5-foot long, weighing 16-19 pounds.
- Attaches with connector straps (included, 5 on Boat-Shade-Kit, 2 on Boat-Shade-Kit-Bimini) to front or rear of T-Top or Hard-Top Frame (or Saloon on Sport Fish) and stretches to heavy duty, telescoping aluminum Support-Poles inserted in the gunwale-mounted Rod Holders (required),
- Mate Series(tm) flush, deck-mount Drink/Rod Holders are very nice if you need to add gunwale mount Rod Holders,
- Poles tie-down securely to boat to avoid loss,
- Boat must have less than 9-1/2 foot beam (except Ultimate = 11-ft Beam or Custom Size),
- Shade fabric will stretch 2 feet in both directions to insure a tight fit,
- See Boat-Shade-Kit-Sizing to determine size.
We have several sizes to pick from:
- 5-7'Wide x 4-5'Long (5'W x 4'L unstretched) T-Top/Hard-Top Shade Extension Kit for most Bay and smaller Center Console boats $639,
- 50inchW-front/5'W-rear Tapered width x 4' Long (unstretched) T-Top/Hard-Top Extension Kit for smaller Bay and Center Console boats $639,
- 5-7' Wide x 5-7' Long (5'W x 5'L unstretched) T-Top/Hard-Top Shade Extension Kit for most 20-40ft Center Console and Walk-Around boats $741,
- 5-7' Wide x 6-8' Long (5'W x 6'L unstretched) T-Top/Hard-Top Shade Extension Kit for most Walk-Arounds and large Center Console boats $844,
- 6-8' Wide x 5-7' Long (6'W x 5'L unstretched) Bimini-Top (or Aft Sunshade) Shade Extension Kit for any boat with a Bimini-Top (or aft Sunshade Top) $828,
- 10-12' Wide x 5-7' Long (9'W x 5'L unstretched) Ultimate Shade Extension Kit for Wide (9-11-ft beam) Cuddy, Express and Sportfish boats with Full-Width Hard-Tops $1195,
- 12-14' Wide x 5-7' Long (11'W x 5'L unstretched) Ultimate Shade Extension Kit for Wide (10-12-ft beam) Cuddy, Express and Sportfish boats with Full-Width Hard-Tops $1284,
- Custom Size Shade Extension Kit for larger boats $varies .
( click to enlarge drawing )
We also sell Replacement Canvas, Poles or Straps in case you lost yours:
- Boat-Shade-Canvas-Only-5x4 $351.00
- Boat-Shade-Canvas-Only-5x5 $414.00
- Boat-Shade-Canvas-Only-5x6 $542.00
- Boat-Shade-Pole $176.92
- Boat-Shade-Straps $16.79 .
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Installation: Installs in just 5-10 minutes, Boat-Shade-Kit_Instructions.pdf:
- Remove Canvas, Poles and Straps from Storage Bag (included),
- Extend Aft Telescoping Support Poles and Insert in Aft Rod-Holders,
- Stretch Shade-Kit to Top Frame or SeaSuckers,
- Stretch Canvas back and over top of each Aft Support Pole,
- Connect the Tie-Downs to a cleat or grab handle at each rear corner to prevent loss of poles in wind and waves,
- Remove it in 5 minutes and stow it in its handy shoulder carry Storage Bag.
- Maintenance and Care: Do NOT apply waterproofing of any type as this may damage the fabric. Clean with natural soap only.
- Video Link: Videos/Boat-Shade-Kit.wmv