Carver(r) 94001 Small (40inch D x 33inch W x 36inch H) Universal (non-OEM) Center Console Cover for Boat withOUT T-Top, Sunbrella(r) fabric:
Console Cover No T-Top Universal Small
Console Cover No T Top Universal V.
(click image to enlarge)
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Sunbrella(r) (the most durable, color-fast and long lasting marine fabric available) Center Console Covers provide protection for the console, electronic equipment and controls. Our new and improved design now accommodates the forward console seat. We’ve added a heavy-duty adjustable strap system for a more customized fit and heavy-duty shock cord in the hem to keep the cover securely in place. Sunbrella(r) fabric "breathes" to help avoid mold and mildew. made-to-order and shipped from Carver(r) Industries, Inc.
- Size/Fit: 40inch D x 33inch W x 36inch H Center Console, NO T-Top, Measure your Console, as this is NOT an OEM Console-Cover. Will NOT fit boats with T-Top Frame attached to Console.
- Options: Several Sizes and Options to pick from:
- 40inch D x 33inch W x 36inch H (Small) Sunbrella(r) fabric Console Cover, Carver(r) p/n 94001, $221.40
- 45inch D x 36inch W x 46inch H (Medium) Sunbrella(r) fabric Console Cover, Carver(r) p/n 94002, $265.70
- 50inch D x 40inch W x 60inch H (Large) Sunbrella(r) fabric Console Cover, Carver(r) p/n 94003, $303.65
- or use our T-Top-Center-Console-Storage-Curtains for boats with a T-Top (covers the Console, Front Cooler Seat and Helm Seat)
- Warranty: RNR-Marine and BLI guarantee that our factory original equipment manufacturer (OEM) tops, visors, curtains, bow covers, cockpit-covers, mooring-covers and other factory original-equipment marine canvas:
- Will be made using the most current digitized patterns approved by the boat manufacturer for the specified model based on the boat's actual production date identified by the last 4 digits of your Hull-Identification-Number (HIN) (and for Sea Ray boats: the Sea Ray Hull-Production-Number located below the HIN on the Starboard side of your transom),
- Colors, changes or improvements to fasteners, materials and assemblies will be done for the most part up-to-date for the boat model,
- We cannot guarantee fit due to outside installation sources, color or changes that may have been done after the boat left the factory,
- Will not have fasteners installed - they are included in a separate hardware pack,
- We guarantee the quality of workmanship and materials, and we will resolve quality issues found upon delivery by repairing or replacing (at our discretion) the canvas, frame or cover in question.
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance