Carver(r) p/n 82121A 21-foot Center Line Length (CLL) Wide or Pickle-Fork Bow ski/wakeboard boat Over-Tower-Cover(tm) (OTC) in Sunbrella(r) fabric completely covers Boat and Wakeboard Tower up to 68-inches Tall and Swim Platforms up to 30-inch long (NOT intended for boat without Swim Platform). This is a great alternative to a lower cover or Bow and Cockpit covers that do not cover and protect the hull and tower :
Wakeboard Tower Over The Tower Boat-Cover
(click image to enlarge)
| Click to see: |
- For Wide-Bow and Pickle-Fork-Bow (MasterCraft(r) X45 for example), tournament-style, inboard ski and wakeboard boats with a Wakeboard Towers (up to 68-inches tall) AND a Swim Platform (not intended for boats without a Swim Platform),
- Designed to protect the boat owner’s investment. Protects complete boat, wakrboard tower, speakers, wake board racks and swim platform (up to 30-inches long).
- Designed for storage only (NOT trailerable) for boat lifts, dry stack or trailer storage,
- Stretch-Cord in hem pulls tight around Hull (below Rub Rail) and Swim Patform,
- Reinforced V-Loops every 3 to 4 feet along hem for tying cover down,
- FREE Tie-Down Kit Included: (12) 8-foot black straps with buckles,
- Offered in Sunbrella(r), our most durable, fade-proof and longest lasting fabric,
- Ships in 21-inch x 17-inch x 15-inch box weighing 23-31 lbs.
- Size/Fit: Fits 21-Foot Center-Line-Length, Wide or Pickle-Fork Bow, inboard ski/wakeboard boat with Wakeboard Tower (68-inches max height) located less than 24-inches behind Windshield and Swim Platform less than 30-inches long.
- The Carver(r) Over-Tower-Cover (OTC) is designed for tournament style, inboard ski/wakeboard boat with a WakeBoard Tower AND Swim Platform according to these measurements: see diagram at right (click to enlarge) ==>>
- Boat's Center-Line-Length (CLL): from the tip of the Bow to back of the Transom (the fiberglass boat), NOT including the Swim-Platform,
- Maximum WakeTower height: from top of gunwale is 68-inches,
- WakeTower Location: Top of the WakeTower not to exceed 24-inches behind (aft of) the wing (Back End of the Sides) of the windshield,
- Swim Platform: Covers swim platform up to 30-inches long (Not intended for boat without a Swim-Platform, these covers are coming in mid 2016),
- It may be necessary to spin your wakeboard racks in and to fold and store your bimini top in order to install the cover,
- Remove or Lower and Sharp objects on top of Tower,
- Ties down from V-Loops (every 3 or 4 feet on hem of cover) to trailer with Tie-Down Straps (12 included) or use Sand-Bags (not included) for dry stacks or lifts.
- Options: Click to Pick:
- Warranty: The materials and workmanship in Carver(r) products are guaranteed to be free of defects at time of manufacture and Sunbrella(r) fabric covers have a 7 year warranty, see CarverCovers.com Warranty-Information
- Installation: See http://RNR-Marine.com/publications/Carver_Over-The-Tower_Boat-Cover_Instructions.pdf
To remove the boat cover, fold it to the center from each side and roll it from back to front. This will make it easier to repeat steps 1‐5 when covering your boat again. Important: Allow the cover to dry thoroughly before folding for storage.
- Add any padding needed for the windshield, wakeboard racks or any sharp areas that could damage the boat cover,
- Place the bow end of the rolled cover (the end with the tag) on the bow of your boat and unroll towards the stern or back, positioning it down the center of your boat as you roll,
- Slip the front of the cover over the bow and pull the cover open to the sides and over the tower as you work towards the stern of the boat,
- Adjust cover fit by pulling cover tight to eliminate sagging areas. These areas may collect standing water or snow and shorten the life of your cover,
- Using the reinforced tie‐down loops, secure the cover to your trailer with the included tie‐down kit (see instructions on installing a Carver tie‐down kit on back).
- Maintenance and Care: Sunbrella(r) fabric Care and Maintenance
- More Info: http://RNR-Marine.com/publications/Carver_Wide-Over-Tower-Cover_Flyer.pdf
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $0