Carver® Custom-Fit™ Trailerable Boat Cover
Images (random) of Boat-Cover-CCF
(click images to enlarge).
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Custom-Fit™ Boat Covers have been manufactured in the USA by Carver® Covers for 35 years:
- Patterned for a specific year/make/model boat,
- (3) fabric choices:
- Sunbrella® 9.25oz/sq.yd solution-dyed pure Acrylic (10 year limited warranty),
- Sun-DURA® 7oz/sq.yd solution-dyed Polyester (7 year limited warranty),
- Poly-Guard® 8oz/sq.yd marine grade Polyester (5 year limited warranty).
- PADS with SNAPS sewn into inside of cover (2 on most covers, 1 on smaller covers) for Support Poles (below),
- TIE-DOWN-LOOPS (every 3-4 feet) double sewn in an offset "V" for strength and less strap twisting,
- TRAILERABLE (with Tie-Down Straps): has reinforcements SEWN in (not glued) at all major wear points,
- 1/4" Draw Rope sewn into hem to pull tight to secure cover under rub rail,
- Motor cover included for most outboard models.
- Fits Standard Integrated Fiberglass Swim Platform (molded into hull, as shown at right),
- Pedestal Seats MUST be REMOVED from FISHING BOATS,
- Does NOT FIT THE FOLLOWING
UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED IN BOAT DESCRIPTION:
- Other boat model or years,
- Wakeboard Tower,
- Folded or Upright Bimini-Top,
- Radar Arch,
- Ski Tow Pylon,
- Wooden, Poly or Add-On Swim Platform,
- Bow or Stern Mounted Trolling Motor,
- Raised or protruding antennas, brackets, winches, mirrors, rod holders, etc.,
- Will NOT fit ANY NON-Factory-Installed Arch, Tops or Wakeboard Tower even though they may be the OEM part as the installer may have installed it in a different location.
- This is NOT a Mooring-Cover. It is a fully enclosed Boat-Cover designed for use on a trailer or lift. It does NOT have openings for Mooring Lines. A local shop can add slit-shaped openings (with Velcro) for lines,
- This cover MAY fit other model years of the same boat, but we cannot guarantee fit, so this is at your own risk,
- IMPORTANT: Trailerable boat covers must be properly installed and tied down with:
- Optional Tie-Down Straps connected to double "V" loops sewn on the bottom edges of the cover,
- Heavy duty 1/4-inch Draw Rope (not weak elastic) encased in hem cinched tightly around the boat below the boat's rub rail at the following Cinch Locations:
- Tower: If the cover description (above in red) states that it accommodates an OEM Tower, then it cinches on the sides at the tower cutout locations,
- Bimini: If the cover description (above in red) states that it accommodates a Bimini-Top, then it will cinch on the sides,
- NO Tower or Bimini: If the boat (and cover) does NOT have an OEM Tower or Bimini then it will cinch at the center of the transom under the rub rail (or under the swim platform, if so equipped).
- Carver® 30-inch Skirts protect sides of boat from UV damage,
- (12)each 8-foot Tie-Down Straps and Mesh Storage Bag (at right),
- Carver® #60000 Anodized Aluminum Support Pole snaps into sewn-in pad(s) under cover (at right),
- Carver® #60002 Vented Anodized Aluminum Support Pole,
- Carver® #61020 Rope Ratchet to tighten cover (at right),
- Carver® #61050 Cover Reinforcement/Repair Kitfor added padding or to make repairs,
- Move Cinch location to Side, Front or Rear,
- Warranty: The materials and workmanship are guaranteed by Carver to be free of defects at time of manufacture and limited fabric warranties, see CarverCovers.com Warranty Information
- Installation: Cover is rolled and packaged with the bow end of the cover to the outside. The tag on the bow end is sewn into the inside hem of the cover. To cover your boat, start at the bow and follow these instructions: Carver(r) Custom-Fit(tm) Boat-Cover Installation Instructions.
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance
- More Info: http://CarverCovers.com/boat-covers/custom-fit-covers
- Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W4dCGZxxNw&rel=0
- Select your boat: