Carver® Custom-Fit™ Trailerable Boat Cover
Images (random) of Boat-Cover-CCF
(click images to enlarge).
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Custom-Fit™ boat covers manufactured in the USA by Carver® for 35 years:
- GUARANTEED by Carver® TO FIT the specific year/make/model boat,
- Sunbrella® 9.25oz/sq.yd solution-dyed Acrylic,
- Sun-DURA® 7oz/sq.yd solution-dyed Polyester,
- Poly-Guard® 8oz/sq.yd marine grade Polyester.
- PADS with SNAPS sewn into inside of cover (2 on most covers, 1 on smaller covers) for Support Poles (below),
- TIE-DOWN-LOOPS (every 3-4 feet) double sewn in an offset "V" for strength and less strap twisting,
- TRAILERABLE (FREE Tie-Down Straps): has durable reinforcements SEWN in (not glued) at all major wear points for extra durability,
- 1/4" Draw Rope sewn into hem to pull tight to secure cover under rub rail,
- Motor cover included for most outboard models.
- Custom Fit and GUARANTEED TO FIT this specific year/make/model boat setup as described here,
- Will not fit other year/make/model (no returns),
- Trailerable when tied down tightly with Tie Down Straps (below) to V loops along rub rail AND Cinch Rope in hem fully tightened,
- Must remove Pedestal Seats from fishing boats,
- Fits Standard Integrated Fiberglass Swim Platform (as shown at right),
- Does NOT FIT THE FOLLOWING
UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED IN BOAT DESCRIPTION:
- Other boat model or years,
- Wakeboard Tower, Folded or Upright Bimini-Top,
- Radar Arch,
- T-Top, Hard-Top, Ski Tow Pylon,
- Wooden, Poly or Add-On Swim Platform,
- Bow or Stern Mounted Trolling Motor,
- Raised or protruding antennas, brackets, winches, mirrors, rod holders, etc.,
- Will NOT fit ANY NON-Factory-Installed Arch, Tops or Wakeboard Tower even though they may be the OEM part because the installer may have installed it in a different location.
- This is NOT a Mooring-Cover. It is a fully enclosed Boat-Cover designed for use on a trailer or dry stack (or float dock or lift if it can be pulled tightly enough at the rear). It does NOT have openings for Mooring Lines. A local shop can add slits for lines,
- Heavy duty 1/4-inch Cinch Rope (not weak elastic) encased in hem cinches tightly around the boat below the rub rail at the following Cinch Locations:
- Tower: If the description states that it fits a Factory Tower, then it cinches on the sides at the tower leg cutouts,
- Bimini: If the description states that it fits a Bimini-Top, then it will cinch on the sides,
- NO Tower or Bimini: If the boat (and cover) does NOT have an OEM Tower or Bimini then it will cinch at the center of the transom under the rub rail (or under swim platform, if so equipped).
- Carver® #640xxA 30-inch Skirts protect sides of boat from UV damage,
- Carver® #61001 (12)each 8-foot Tie-Down Straps and Mesh Storage Bag (at right),
- Carver® #61010 Sand Bags Kit,
- Carver® #60000 Anodized Aluminum Support Pole snaps into sewn-in pad(s) under cover (at right),
- Carver® #60002 Vented Anodized Aluminum Support Pole,
- Carver® #61020 Rope Ratchet to tighten cover (at right),
- Carver® #61050 Cover Reinforcement/Repair Kit for added padding or repairs,
- Move Cinch location to Side, Front or Rear,
- Warranty: The materials and workmanship of this products are guaranteed by Carver(r) to be free of defects at time of manufacture and are covered by the Carver(r) https://www.carvercovers.com/about-carver/product-warranty-information/ limited warranties: Sunbrella: 10 years, Sun-Dura: 7 years, Performance Polyguard: 5 years. (Product warranties are listed on http://www.rnr-marine.com/Warranty.shtml).
- Installation: Cover is rolled and packaged with the bow end of the cover to the outside. The tag on the bow end is sewn into the inside hem of the cover. To cover your boat, start at the bow and follow these instructions: Carver(r) Custom-Fit(tm) Boat-Cover Installation Instructions.
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance
- More Info: http://CarverCovers.com/boat-covers/custom-fit-covers
- Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W4dCGZxxNw&rel=0
- Select your boat: