Custom (tight) fit, non-trailerable Laportes® boat cover available in (4) Elite™ 9oz./sq.yd. polyester marine fabrics color choices made in Charleston SC (See our TTopCover™ if you have a T-Top):
Center-Console Boat-Cover (No T-Top)
Images (random) of Boat-Cover-LCC
Boat Cover LCC, Ease Of Access.
Boston Whaler, Montauk 190, 20xx, Boat Cover LCC, Port Rear.
(click images to enlarge).
| Not what you need? Try|
• Everything we have for Boat-Cover-LCCs for these boats.
- Notes: Custom fit boat cover:
- Patterned for a specific year/make/model of center console, dual console or flats boat WITHOUT a T-Top, Tower OR raised Bimini-Top,
- Zippered entry on Port, Starboard side or between motors,
- V-Loops along bottom edge (every 2-3 feet) to tie down to trailer (Tie-Down Straps NOT included, but are available for purchase separately),
- Ties down at front, Zips open along Port or Starboard side (and zips tightly closed),
- Cover has reinforcements SEWN in (not glued) at all major wear points and at the center console rail and/or top of windshield,
- Covers Lowered Outboard Motor(s),
- NOT Trailerable. Trailering will void your warranty,
- NOT for In-Water use. There are no openings for Mooring Lines and the outboard motor must be lowered,
- 1/4" Poly Rope (NOT stretch cord) sewn into hem to pull tight to secure cover,
- 7 year pro-rated warranty.
- Custom fit to specified center, dual console or flats boat,
- No T-Top, Tower, Raised Bimini, Bow or Stern Mounted Trolling Motor,
- Fits tightly around and covers Lowered Outboard Motor(s),
- Self Supporting by windshield, center console or poling platform, so No Pole required,
- Reply to Order Email Confirmation if you have a Bow Anchor Roller, Power Pole (or Talon) or Motor Jack Plate, which we can easily accommodate if you send a photo.
- Storage-Bag color matched to Cover (see/click photo at right),
- Tie-Down Straps (10)each adjustable tie-down buckle straps for Trailers (see/click photo at right),
- Modification for Non-Removable, Bow-Mounted Trolling Motor (see/click photo at right),
- Carver® 30-inch Skirts protect sides of boat from UV damage,
- Sand-Bag attaches to Cover for Lifts, Jet Docks, Racks and Block Storage (typically 2 or 3 per side) (see/click photo at right),
- T-Topless™, Shadow™, Montauk-T-Topless™ and Montauk-Shadow™ folding T-Tops fold down to FIT UNDER this Cover.
- Warranty: 5-year Manufacturer Limited Fabric Warranty. The Elite™ 9 oz. fabric cover should last upwards of 8-9 years. Laportes warrants to the original purchaser of its product that Laportes will repair or replace any products found to be defective in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original purchase date. See https://www.ttopcovers.com/support/warranty.
- Installation: Slip cover over bow, roll back over console and cockpit area, pull back over motor, zip side closed and attach optional straps along sides if needed.
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance
- Reviews: Rated 4.5 / 5, based on 73 customer reviews ★★★★✯ if you have a T-Top) from RNR-Marine.com™'>
- Select from the boats we have the Boat-Cover-LCC for: