Universal (non-OEM) Sunbrella® Center Console Fishing Boat Cover:
Center Console Boat-Cover
Carver® Styled To Fit, Center Console Boat Cover, Port Front.
Carver® Styled To Fit, Center Console Boat Cover, Port Rear.
(click image to enlarge)
| Not what you need? Try:|
Searching for your boat or product
- Notes: Carver® Styled-To-Fit™ covers for most styles of Center Console Boat with or without T-Top:
- Trailerable boat cover must be properly installed and tied down,
- Sunbrella® or Outdura® acrylic (the most durable, color-fast and long lasting marine fabric) breathes to resist mold and mildew (unlike polyester or vinyl),
- 4-Ply join seams (no raw edges),
- Double Stitch construction for added strength and durability,
- Tie-Down Loops every 3-4 feet,
- 1/4" Shock Cord in hem for a snug fit,
- One piece cover for boat and O/B,
- Made and shipped from Carver® Covers in USA.
- This cover is NOT guaranteed to fit a specific year/make/model boat, so MEASURE CAREFULLY because this cover is made-to-order and there is a 25% restocking fee if it doesn't fit,
- Sewn-in Motor Cover (some separate),
- Tie down loops sewn in the hem to secure the cover to Trailer (recommend Tie-Down Strap Kit) or Sand Bags (4 to 10) for Floats, Lifts or In-Water,
Measure and Verify your Boat's:
- Center Line LENGTH (CLL) from tip of the bow (including a Pulpit) to the back of the fiberglass transom or integrated swim platform (NOT to back of O/B Motor),
- BEAM (width),
- Console HEIGHT.
- V-Hull, Single Engine, NO Bow Rail Boat (V-Bow, No or Low (less than 3 inch high) Bow Rails, NO T-Top)
- V-Hull, Single Engine, High Bow Rail Boat (V-Bow, NO T-Top)
- V-Hull, Twin Engine, High Bow Rail Boat (V-Bow, NO T-Top)
- Round Bow (Whaler style), Single Engine, High Bow Rail Boat (Rounded Bow (Whaler style), NO T-Top)
- #640xxA 30-inch Skirts protect sides of boat from UV damage,
- #61001 (12) Tie-Down Straps and Bag,
- #61010 Sand Bags for Floats or Lifts,
- #60000 Support Pole snaps into sewn-in pad(s),
- #60002 Vented Support Pole.
Warranty: The materials and workmanship of this products are guaranteed by Carver® to be free of defects at time of manufacture and are covered by the Carver® https://www.carvercovers.com/about-carver/product-warranty-information/ limited warranties: Sunbrella®: 10 years, Sun-Dura™: 7 years, Performance Polyguard®: 5 years. The following will VOID warranty: 1) use of Bungee Cords instead of Tie-Down Straps, 2) use of Boat Cover In-Water (becuase the cover will stay wet). (Product warranties are listed on http://www.rnr-marine.com/Warranty.shtml).
Installation: Cover rolled and packaged with the bow end of the cover to the outside. Unroll cover from Bow (Tag is inside Bow end of cover) per:Carver® Boat-Cover Installation Instructions.
Maintenance and Care: Sunbrella® Canvas Care and Maintenance
More Info: https://www.carvercovers.com/styled-to-fit-boat-covers/
rated 4.9 / 5.0
based on 135
RNR-Marine™ customer reviews
Better Business Bureau® reviews
Lead-Time (Estimated): Lead time est: tops/covers: 3-4 weeks, 2-5 days for poles/straps from order finalization (as of 6/22/22)
- Signature required for delivery on orders over $500,
- Can NOT ship to Post Office (PO) Box,
- Can NOT change your address after order is placed,
- Buyer is responsible for all Taxes, Duties and Tariffs imposed by local governments,
- Use a US48 Based (in Florida, New Jersey or Oregon for example) Freight Forwarder to ship outside the USA or Canadian Provinces,
- Check shipment for damage upon receipt and file claim with shipper.
- We do NOT ship Center-Console-Boat-Cover Outside North America (continental United States 48 States (US48) and Canadian Provinces), Overseas: Use a US-based Freight Forwarder,
- Please contact a Freight Forwarder (instructions) with an address in the US48 (Florida preferred for timeliness) to ship this for you,
- Also note that the Freight Forwarders address must be added to your Credit Card to complete payment.