Over-Tower-Cover completely covers Boat, Wakeboard Tower and Swim Platform, versus Bow, Cockpit and Mooring Covers that do not cover the hull AND tower :
Wakeboard Tower Over The Tower Boat-Cover
(click image to enlarge)
| Click to see: |
- For Ski, Wakeboard an Runabout boats with a Wakeboard Tower and a Swim Platform (not for boats without a Swim Platform),
- Protect the complete boat, tower, speakers, racks, seats, carpet and swim platform.
- Designed for storage only (NOT trailerable),
- Stretch-Cord in hem pulls tight around hull (below rub rail) and swim platform,
- Reinforced V-Loops every 3 to 4 feet along hem to tie cover down,
- FREE Tie-Down Kit Includes (12) 8-foot black buckle straps,
- Sunbrella® is our most durable, fade-proof and longest lasting fabric,
- Ships in 21 x 17 x 15 inch x 23-31 lb. box.
- The Carver® Over-Tower-Cover (OTC) is designed for tournament style, inboard ski/wakeboard boat with a WakeBoard Tower AND Swim Platform according to these measurements: see diagram at right (click to enlarge) ==>>
- Boat's Center-Line-Length (CLL): from the tip of the Bow to back of the Transom (the fiberglass boat),,
- Maximum WakeTower: from top of gunwales is 68 inches high,
- WakeTower Location: Top of the WakeTower not to exceed 24 inches behind (aft of) the wing (Back End of the Sides) of the windshield,
- SKI BOAT OTC COVER extends over Swim Platform: Covers swim platform up to 30 inches long (Not intended for boat without a Swim-Platform),
- Spin wakeboard racks in and fold or remove bimini top and all sharp objects on top of tower,
- Use Tie-Down straps to V-Loops or Sand-Bags (not included) for dry stacks or lifts.
- Warranty: The materials and workmanship are guaranteed by Carver(r) to be free of defects at time of manufacture and 5 to 10 year limited fabric warranties, see CarverCovers.com Warranty Information
- Installation: See http://RNR-Marine.com/publications/Carver_Over-The-Tower_Boat-Cover_Instructions.pdf
To remove the boat cover, fold it to the center from each side and roll it from back to front. This will make it easier to cover your boat again.
- Add any padding needed for the windshield, wakeboard racks or any sharp areas that could damage the boat cover,
- Place the bow end of the rolled cover (the end with the tag) on the bow of your boat and unroll towards the stern or back, positioning it down the center of your boat as you roll,
- Slip the front of the cover over the bow and pull the cover open to the sides and over the tower as you work towards the stern of the boat,
- Adjust cover fit by pulling cover tight to eliminate sagging areas. These areas may collect standing water or snow and shorten the life of your cover,
- Using the reinforced loops, secure the cover to your trailer with the included tie-down kit.
- Maintenance and Care: Sunbrella(r) fabric Care and Maintenance. Allow the cover to dry thoroughly before folding for storage.
- More Info: http://RNR-Marine.com/publications/Carver_Over-Tower-Cover_and_Wide-Over-Tower-Cover_Flyers.pdf