TTopCover™ T-Top or Hard-Top Boat-Cover attaches beneath Factory T-Top or Hard-Top to cover entire boat, bow, helm, cockpit and motor(s). Custom patterned for tight fit:
TTopCovers™ T-Top Boat-Cover
Images (random) of T-Top-Boat-Cover
Sea Fox, 256CC, 20xx, TTopCover™, Starboard Rear.
Sea Hunt, Gamefish 25, 2012, TTopCover™, Port Front.
(click images to enlarge).
| Click to see: |
- Custom patterns for 1,000's of Factory Installed boat T-Tops or Hard-Tops:
- Not a Generic pattern like other covers,
- We can pattern your boat (no charge) or find one locally in Charleston, SC if we don't have a pattern for your boat yet,
- Connects with straps beneath Top frame and covers entire boat and motors(s) from bow to stern,
- Our unique design is open under the top to help avoid Mold and Mildew by drawing air in from the sides and around the motor(s), where it warms, rises and passes out the top, removing humidity and moisture (click video at right),
- Great in Snow.
- Size/Fit: Patterned for Factory-Installed T-Top or Hard-Top ONLY (NOT for After-Market tops) to fit and completely enclose the entire boat and lowered motor(s). Accommodates most factory Bow Rails, Bow Anchor Roller, Power Pole™, Talon™ and Trolling Motor (send photo). Initial installation takes 15-30 minutes to adjust straps to top, and only takes 10-15 minutes thereafter. The TTopCover™ is for boats kept on a Trailer, Lift or Jet Dock, and is not typically used for boats kept in the water, as there are no openings for cleats, bow/stern/spring lines, raised motor or bumper attachments.
- When ordering, select:
- Zipper Side (from T-Top to Floor): PORT or STARBOARD?
- Bow Rails: LOW/NO (Less then 6-inches high), MED (6-10 inches) or HIGH (over 10 inches) factory original equipment bow rails?
- Bow Anchor Roller: NONE or WITH bow anchor roller or pulpit?
- After ordering, we will send an Order Confirmation Email and ask for:
- Photos of Rails, Pulpit or Anchor Roller if you have these,
- Motor(s) Model and Size,
- Jack Plate? Offset?
- Power Pole (or Talon)? Side? Photo? Power Poles often fit behind the cover, but sometimes need a small cutout or hole to pass through (see photos at right),
- Trolling Motor? Does it have a quick release for removal? We recommend pulling your trolling motor back into the boat so that the cover does not collect water. If trolling motor is fixed, please buy the Trolling Motor Pocket below,
- For LIFT storage, we recommend a Sand-Bag every 5 to 10 feet on each side
- Bow Anchor Roller, Power Pole and Talon Openings: simply reply to your Order Confirmation Email with Photos,
- TTopCovers™ Extended-Skirts completely cover hull sides (avoid gel-coat color fading),
- TTopCovers™ Trolling Motor Pocket fits around bow mounted trolling motor (we recommend removing or pulling the trolling motor instead),
- TTopCovers™ Storage-Bag (photo at right),
- TTopCovers™ Tie-Down Straps (10) adjustable tie-down buckle straps for Trailers (photo at right),
- TTopCovers™ Sand-Bag attaches to Cover for Lifts, Jet Docks, Racks and Block Storage (typically 2 to 4 per side) (photo at right),
- SeaSucker® 4-1/2 inch Suction Cups Mounts for use on smooth fiberglass (if no frames),
- Power Pole® Cover,
- Talon® Cover,
- T-Top Storage Bonnet is no longer available online due to measurement/fit issues with protrusions
- Carver® OVER Top Cover if you want to competely cover the T-Top (or Hard-Top), Boat and Motor.
- Warranty: 5-year Manufacturer Limited Warranty on Cover, Zippers Guaranteed for Life. The Elite(tm) 9 oz. fabric cover should last over 10 years. The Weathermax(tm) 8 oz. fabric cover should last 8-10 years. Excluding the material manufacturer's warranty, we will repair, exchange or replace any of our products at our discretion. This limited warranty doesn't cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents. Orders placed incorrectly will be subject to return shipping and restocking fees.
- Installation: TTopCovers(tm) boat cover Installation
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance
- Video Link: Videos/T-Top-Boat-Covers.wmv
- Select from the boats we have the T-Top-Boat-Cover-Elite for: