Carver® Styled-To-Fit™ Boat Cover
Images (random) of Boat-Cover-CSF-Model
(click images to enlarge).
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Styled-To-Fit™ Boat Covers for over 20,000 specific boat models have been manufactured in the USA by Carver® Covers for 35 years:
- GUARANTEED TO FIT this specific boat,
- Fabric choices:
- Sunbrella® 9.25oz/sq.yd solution-dyed pure Acrylic,
- Sun-DURA® 7oz/sq.yd solution-dyed Polyester,
- Mossy Oak® Camo 8oz/sq.yd marine grade Polyester (offered on fishing boats),
- Poly-Guard® 8oz/sq.yd marine grade Polyester.
- Join seams are folded four-ply (no raw edges) and sewn with double-stitches using weather resistant anti-wick thread for added strength and durability,
- TRAILERABLE when tied-down securely with optional #61001 Tie-Down Straps (below, 2 sets required for trailering boats over 20 foot),
- Tie-Down Loops (every 3-4 feet) double sewn in an offset "V" for strength and less strap twisting to attach Tie-Down Straps or Sand-Bags (below),
- 1/4" Stretch Cord sewn into hem to pull tight to secure cover under rub rail,
- MOTOR COVERS are sewn into outboard (O/B) model boat covers (some designs come with separate motor cover).
- This cover is GUARANTEED TO FIT this specific year/make/model boat setup as described,
- Bimini-Tops must be lowered and stored flat or removed (unless stated otherwise),
- Tall Pedestal Seats must be removed or lowered,
- Does NOT FIT THE FOLLOWING UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED IN BOAT DESCRIPTION: Other boat models or years (it MAY fit other boats, but we cannot guarantee fit), Wakeboard Tower, Folded or Upright Bimini-Top, Radar Arch, Camper-Top, T-Top, Hard-Top, Ski Tow Pylon, Non-Integrated Swim Platform, Bow or Stern Mounted Trolling Motor, Raised or protruding antennas, brackets, winches, mirrors, rod holders, etc.,
- Will NOT fit ANY NON-Factory-Installed Arch, Tops or Wakeboard Tower even though they may be the OEM part as the installer may have installed it in a different location,
- This is NOT a Mooring-Cover. It is a fully enclosed Boat-Cover designed for use on a trailer, lift, dry stack or float dock. It does NOT have openings for Mooring Lines (a local shop can add slit-shaped openings for lines),
- IMPORTANT: Boat covers must be properly installed and tied down with optional #61001 Tie-Down Straps (below, 2 sets for boats over 20 foot) connected to double "V" loops along bottom edges of the cover for trailering.
- Carver® p/n 640xxA 30-inch Skirts protect colored sides/ graphics on boat from UV damage,
- Carver® p/n 61001 (12)each 8-foot Tie-Down Straps and Mesh Storage Bag (at right, 2 sets required for trailering boats over 20 foot),
- Carver® p/n 61010 Sand Bags (for lifts, dry stack or float docks),
- Carver® p/n 60000 Anodized Aluminum Support Pole snaps into sewn-in pad(s) under cover (at right),
- Carver® p/n 60002 Vented Anodized Aluminum Support Pole,
- Carver® p/n 61050 Cover Reinforcement/Repair Kit for added padding (bow, pulpit, anchor roller) or to make repairs,
- Warranty: The materials and workmanship of this products are guaranteed by Carver(r) to be free of defects at time of manufacture and are covered by the Carver(r) https://www.carvercovers.com/about-carver/product-warranty-information/ limited warranties: Sunbrella: 10 years, Sun-Dura: 7 years, Performance Polyguard: 5 years. (Product warranties are listed on http://www.rnr-marine.com/Warranty.shtml).
- Installation: Cover is rolled and packaged with the bow end of the cover to the outside. The tag on the bow end is sewn into the inside hem of the cover. To cover your boat, start at the bow and follow these instructions: Carver(r) Boat Cover Installation Instructions.
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance
- More Info: https://www.carvercovers.com/styled-to-fit-boat-covers/
- Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W4dCGZxxNw&rel=0
- Select your boat: