Carver® 71223A Styled-To-Fit™ Boat Cover
part number [71223A]
for Cape Horn® Cape Bay O/B, No Top (2016-2017)
Images (random) of Boat-Cover-CSF-Model
(click images to enlarge).
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Styled-To-Fit™ Boat Covers for over 25,000 specific boat models have been manufactured in the USA by Carver® Covers for 35 years:
- GUARANTEED by Carver® TO FIT the specific year/make/model boat per https://dealerguide.carvercovers.com/mmy/boat,
- Fabric choices:
- Sunbrella® 9.25oz/sq.yd solution-dyed pure Acrylic,
- Sun-DURA® 7oz/sq.yd solution-dyed Polyester,
- Mossy Oak® Camo 8oz/sq.yd marine grade Polyester (fishing boats),
- Poly-Guard® 8oz/sq.yd marine grade Polyester.
- Join seams are folded four-ply (no raw edges) and sewn with double-stitches using weather resistant anti-wick thread for added strength and durability,
- TRAILERABLE when tied-down securely with optional #61001 Tie-Down Straps (below),
- Tie-Down Loops (every 3-4 feet) double sewn in an offset "V" for strength and less strap twisting to attach Tie-Down Straps or Sand-Bags (below),
- 1/4" Stretch Cord sewn into hem to pull tight to secure cover under rub rail,
- MOTOR COVERS are sewn into outboard (O/B) model boat covers (some designs have separate motor cover).
- Size/Fit: Fits 2016-2017 Cape Horn® Cape Bay O/B, No Top,
- Bay style V-hull Center Console (up to 60-inch) fishing boat (shallow draft hull); O/B,
- NO T-Top; No/Low Bow Rails (up to 3 inch); Bimini Lowered; Pedestal Seats Removed; Bow Trolling Motor; Buy Longer Cover for JACK PLATE; Motor Cover attached
- Cover is GUARANTEED TO FIT this specific year/make/model boat setup,
- Bimini-Tops must be lowered and stored flat or removed (unless stated otherwise),
- Pedestal Seats must be removed or lowered,
- Does NOT FIT THE FOLLOWING UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED IN BOAT DESCRIPTION: Other boat models or years (it MAY fit other boats, but we cannot guarantee fit), Wakeboard Tower, Folded or Upright Bimini-Top, Radar Arch, Camper-Top, T-Top, Hard-Top, Ski Tow Pylon, Non-Integrated Swim Platform, Bow or Stern Mounted Trolling Motor, Raised or protruding antennas, brackets, winches, mirrors, rod holders, etc.,
- Will NOT fit ANY NON-Factory-Installed Arch, Tops or Wakeboard Tower even though they may be the OEM part as the installer may have installed it in a different location,
- This is NOT a Mooring-Cover. It is a full Boat-Cover designed for use on a trailer or dry stack (or float dock or lift IF it can be pulled tightly enough at the rear). It does NOT have openings for Mooring Lines (a local shop can add slits for lines),
- IMPORTANT: Boat covers must be properly installed and tied down with optional #61001 Tie-Down Straps (below, 2 sets for boats over 20 foot) connected to double "V" loops along bottom edges of the cover for trailering.
- Carver® p/n 640xxA 30-inch Skirts protect colored sides/ graphics on boat from UV damage,
- Carver® p/n 61001 (12)each 8-foot Tie-Down Straps and Mesh Storage Bag (at right, 2 sets required for trailering boats over 20 foot),
- Carver® p/n 61010 Sand Bags (for lifts, dry stack or float docks),
- Carver® p/n 60000 Anodized Aluminum Support Pole snaps into sewn-in pad(s) under cover (at right),
- Carver® p/n 60002 Vented Anodized Aluminum Support Pole,
- Carver® p/n 61050 Cover Reinforcement/Repair Kit for added padding (bow, pulpit, anchor roller) or to make repairs,
- Move Cinch location to Side, Front or Rear,
- Warranty: The materials and workmanship of this products are guaranteed by Carver(r) to be free of defects at time of manufacture and are covered by the Carver(r) https://www.carvercovers.com/about-carver/product-warranty-information/ limited warranties: Sunbrella: 10 years, Sun-Dura: 7 years, Performance Polyguard: 5 years. (Product warranties are listed on http://www.rnr-marine.com/Warranty.shtml).
- Installation: Cover is rolled and packaged with the bow end of the cover to the outside. The tag on the bow end is sewn into the inside hem of the cover. Start at the bow and follow these instructions: Carver(r) Boat Cover Installation Instructions.
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance
- More Info: https://dealerguide.carvercovers.com/boat-styles/27
- Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W4dCGZxxNw&rel=0
- Made in USA
- Shipping Notes: Signature required for delivery on orders over $500. Can NOT ship to Post Office (PO) Box. Can NOT change your address after order is placed. Buyer is responsible for all Taxes, Duties and Tariffs imposed by local governments. Use a US48 Based (Florida or New Jersey) Freight Forwarder to ship outside US. Check shipment for damage upon receipt and file claim with shipper.
- RNR-Marine® has the lowest prices on the Internet for Carver® Styled-To-Fit™ Boat Covers!
- We have Carver® Styled-To-Fit™ Boat Covers for (2) different CAPE HORN® boat models, including the boat-cover pattern specifically for 2016-2017 CAPE HORN® CAPE BAY, O/B (outboard), NO TOP (NO Raised Bimini)
click color charts below to enlarge...