RNR-Marine™ Customer Reviews
Customer Reviews of T-Topless, Shadow and Flats-Top
Customer Reviews of T-Topless folding T-Top
Customer Reviews of Shadow folding T-Top kit
Customer Reviews of Montauk-T-Topless
Customer Reviews of Montauk-Shadow
Customer Reviews of Flats-Top
Customer Reviews of Sea Ray® OEM Factory canvas
Customer Reviews of Regal® OEM Factory canvas
Customer Reviews of Glastron OEM Factory canvas
Customer Reviews of Formula OEM Factory canvas
Customer Reviews of Chaparral OEM Factory canvas
Customer Reviews of Rinker OEM Factory canvas
Customer Reviews of Larson OEM Factory canvas
Customer Review of T-Topless
Customer Review of Montauk-T-Topless
Customer Review of Shadow
Customer Review of Montauk-Shadow
Customer Review of Flats-Top
. . . Read our 4.5/5 Star
"Wanted to say thank and let you know my new piece of carpet and carpet extra snaps arrived. I put everything in the boat last week and everything fit well.
August, 2019 - Matt in Pataskala, OH: (5) piece Snap-in Carpet-Mat Set for 2004 Sea Ray® 240 Sundeck
"Very pleased with the boat shade kit. Fits perfect and looks great!! Thanks again,
August, 2019 - David in Hammond, LA: LaPortes® Boat-Shade-Kit™ for 2001 Sea Ray® 290 Amberjack
"Cover for my McKee Craft® was On time; quality workmanship; and great customer service.
July, 2019 - Steve in Hartsville, SC: Carver® Style-To-Fit™ Boat Cover for 2000-2004 McKee Craft® Waypoint 17
"FITS LIKE A GLOVE ; THANKS
July, 2019 - John in Rocky River, OH: Factory OEM Bimini-Top Replacement Canvas for 2000 Sea Ray® 290 Sundancer
"Love the cover. The dealer I was at when I put it on could not believe what I paid for it. I will post a review for you. I have also put it up on a couple of sites I frequent. Thank you!
- Mike in Lakehills, TX: Westland® Exact-Fit™ Boat Cover for 2007-2011 Cobalt® 222BR
"Perfect fit! Thank you for the great service and product.
- Roy in Bradenton, FL: Factory OEM Bimini Top Canvas for 2002 Boston Whaler® 180 Ventura
"Placed the cover on my boat on Sunday. Love the cover. Perfect fit. Thank you
- Charles in Annapolis, MD: Westland® Exact-Fit™ Boat-Cover for 2007-2008 Sea Ray® 210 Select, I/O (sterndrive)
"Thank you so much for doing this I will mail it off tomorrow – your diligence is much appreciated!
- Laura in Victoria, MN: Carver® Boot-Cover
"Wonderful, Thank you. I appreciate your help. I will leave a great review.
- Rovert in New Castle, DE: Factory OEM Bimmini, Sunhade, Valances, Visor, Side and Aft curtains Set for 1998 Sea Ray® 330 Sundancer
"Received the cover. It is a perfect fit. THANK YOU!! Happy Holidays
- John in Orlando, FL: Carver® Custom-Fit™ Boat Cover for 1993-1997 Mastercraft® 225 Maristar, No Tower
"U are a rock star
- Michael in Falls Church, VA: Factory OEM Camper-Side-Curtain and Valances for 2005 Four Winns® Vista 378 Hard-Top
"The cockpit cover made for my 2004 Regal® 2465 Commodore fit perfectly. I could not review on google as they want too much personal info about me. With all the hacking going on I'm not going to give my personal info out. Thank you for a quality product. Sent from my iPad
- Michael in Union, WA: Factory OEM Cockpit-Cover for 2004 Regal® 2465 Commodore with Radar Arch
"The TtopCover fits fine. Thanks!
- Tim and Adriana in Treasure Island, FL: TTopCover™ for 2014 Cobia® 201cc
"cover fits perfect and is keeping my new Baby clean
- Michael in Boynton Beach, FL: TTopCover™ for 2015 Sail Fish® 2360cc
"I received my shipment yesterday and everything looks to good. Thank you
- James in Palm Bay, FL: Shadow™ folding T-Top for 2008 Pioneer® 175 Bay Sport
"Hi, I just wanted to write to tell you how extremely happy I am with your service and your product! We had a trip planned for this past weekend and I didn't think the canvas would make in time. But it arrived last Wednesday, a day before our trip! Thank you so much for shipping it earlier than expected!
It’s fantastic. The quality and workmanship is absolutely supreme. I will recommend your company to anyone who needs canvas; in fact, I'll tell them they should not go anywhere else.
You have made a customer for life.
Feel free to use my comments on your website.
Thank you so much!
- Bob in Minnesota: Complete OEM Canvas Set for 1997 Monterey® 296 Cruiser with Arch
"The cockpit cover made for my 2004 Regal® 2465 Commodore fit perfectly.
I could not review on google as they want too much personal info about me.
With all the hacking going on I'm not going to give my personal info out.
Thank you for a quality product.
- Michael in Washington state: OEM Cockpit-Cover for 2004 Regal® Commodore 2465 with No Arch
"All around excellent experience:
1. RNR made sure I am not ordering the wrong cockpit cover by checking the Sea Ray® Serial number, production date
2. RNR advised, re: fitting colors for the production year of our boat
3. Very fair price for a 37ft cover
4. Rapid production, once I had delivered the relevant information about our boat
5. Super fast shipping
6. Perfect fit!
From this, I can recommend RNR for all of your canvas needs.
- Till in Florida: OEM Cockpit-Cover for 2003 Sea Ray® 340SDA with Radar Arch and Aluminum Windshield
"Good Morning , I received my boat cover today, excellent service.
- Jeff in Delray Beach, FL: TTopCover™ for 2012 Sail Fish® 2880cc
"I ordered a replacement canvas top for my 2005 Sea Ray: Product and delivery was excellent and right on time as stated.
I also ordered the snap tool with snaps for the canvas top. Here I had an issue with the snap tool not crimping the snaps correctly. I spoke with RNR-Marine's Customer Service by email, where we trouble shooted prior to the replacement of the tool including photos. I received a new crimping tool & snaps by 2-day priority that worked perfectly.
RNR-Marine's customer service was very co-operative, and there was no extra charges or delivery fees.
Thank you RNR Marine for outstanding service!
- David in Colorado: OEM Bow and Cockpit Covers for 2005 Sea Ray® 205 Sport I/O
"We ordered a complete set of new canvas (bimini, camper and all new curtains) for our Chaparral 290 Signature. Everything fit our original frames perfectly, and the tops are the original SeaMark waterproof Sunbrella, so they don't leak! The boat is 12 years old, but polished up nicely and looks beautiful again with the new Mediterranean Blue Tweed canvas (we can actually see out the windows).
We had quotes from local shops, but they were much higher and would take 3-4 months. I just wish we had done this even earlier in the Spring or last year. We'll replace the carpet mats next, as they are faded.
We definitely recommend RNR-Marine, who verified all of our OEM part numbers and colors so it was an exact, perfect replacement, and they shipped the canvas in about two and a half weeks in time for Labor Day!
- Julie in Florida: OEM canvas for 2007 Chaparral® 290 Signature
"Perfect match for my 2003 Sea Ray® 240
- Michael in MI: OEM Cover for 2003 Sea Ray® 240 Sundnacer, No Arch, St.d Aluminum Windshield
"Your Westland(r) Exact-Fit(tm) Boat-Cover fit my TRACKER BASS BUGGY 20 DL V-FRONT, O/B perfectly. They say OME and it IS.
Also it shipped in 2 days received it in 5 days. Very pleased..
- Craig in California: Westland® Exact-Fit™ Boat-Cover for 1989-1990 Tracker® Bass Buggy 20DL V-Bow
"I was unsure which cover I needed. I ordered a Carver custom cover for an older Scout Dorado. The price was very reasonable and the cover was Sunbrella. Excellent cover that fits just right.
It is higher quality than the original cover. very pleased with my purchase.
- Robert in Connecticut: Carver® Custom-Fit™ Boat-Cover for 1996-2004 Scout® 202 Dorado with Bow Rails
"Just put the cover on this weekend. Fit is very good and the cover appears to have reinforcing in all of the stress and wear points. Will watch how it performs this winter.
- James and Samantha in Pennsylvania: Westland® Exact-Fit™ Boat-Cover for 1991-1998 Trophy® 2002FF Walk-Around-Cuddy
"We ordered a full canvas top for our 2001 Regal. The folks at RNR helped us make sure we were ordering the right items. Canvas arrived ahead of schedule and installation was relatively easy.
Thanks for demystifying a fairly big purchase!
- Kristen in Virginia: OEM Canvas for 200 Regal® Commodore 2660, No Arch
"Everything went smooth. Even shipped on time with Hurricane Matthew hitting!
Thanks for service! It fits perfect too!
- Robert in Alabama: OEM Canvas for 2007 Robale® 227DC
"Great top! Excelent craftmanship and quality. Perfect and best option for Classic Boston Whaler Montauk.
I really like it!
- Eliot in Florida: Montauk-Shadow™ for 1984 Boston Whaler® Montauk 17
"These guys are awesome, they sent me full clears for my Century 3200 WA, fitted perfectly and were very helpful with fitting instructions too, well done guys,
I'll be back.
- Ron in Utah: OEM Canvas for 2005 Century® 3200WA Hard-Top
"The order is correct and in perfect condition.
- John in Fairhope, AL: Factory OEM T-Top Valance for 2003 Boston Whaler® 240 Outrage
"Although I haven't been able to install my bow and cockpit covers yet (boat is still in winter storage) the service and support from RNR has been remarkable.
They made recommendations and even sent some hardware I didn't know I needed FOR FREE!
Great service, timely delivery. I'm not sure what else a customer could ask for. Highly recommend this company. I will report back after the canvas is installed.
- Scott in Illinois: OEM Bow and Cockpit Covers for 2006 Chaparral® 256SSI, No Arch, Without Optional Rear Rails
"Great boat cover.
- Gary in Nebraska: Westland® Exact-Fit™ Boat-Cover for 2006-2009 Crownline® 260LS with Factory Wakeboard Tower and Extended Platform
"Company is fine.
But the West Land bimini was not cut to be taut across the whole top. The support poles also would slip causing the bimini to get ill shaped. I rarely return anything and hate doing returns. So, I added additional screws to support bar joints, and broke out my sewing machine to make this Bimini fit.
I really wish I had purchased the better line bimini's that RNR sells, or even just made mine from scratch.
RNR-MARINE RESPONSE: Sir, We're sorry the Bimini-Top didn't fit well for you. Can you send us some picture of what is wrong? This was a Westland 3-Bow aluminum Bimini-Top, 59-90" wide x 72" long x 36" height. Perhaps it was just a bit long? If you send some photos, I will have the Westland engineers take a look and see what they can do...
- Duane in Texas: Westland® Aluminum Bimini-Top Kit
"Absolute awesome purchase experience. Very helpful and the cover was better than expected.
- Tim in Florida: TTopCover™ for 2014 Cobia® 201CC
"I have received the 100 Snaps and tool. Thank you so much! It works perfectly. Respectfully, David
- David in Castle Rock, CO: Factory OEM Bow and Cockpit covers for 2005 Sea Ray® Sport I/O (Sterndrive)
"This cover was exactly what I needed to replace my worn-out Malibu® factory cover. I was skeptical but when it arrived, it fit just like a factory replacement.
The cost was the best I found on the web.
You do have to be very careful heed RNR's warnings/cautions about what the cover will fit.
Delivery was quick.
Mike in Texas 2017
- Mike (Katy Ducks Unlimited) in Texas: Westland® Exact-Fit™ Boat-Cover for 1998-2003 Malibu® Sportster 20, No Tower
"I just want to say thank you for your assistance in identifying and ordering our boat replacement cover. The canvas is an exact fit and was relatively easy to install!
We live in Northern VA and come south for school break over the winter break. Happy to report that we will have a DRY Christmas!
- Kristin W. in Virginia: OEM canvas for 2000 Regal® 2660
I am an owner of your T-Topless top. And I love it! Been promoting your product all over South Louisiana Inshore waters! lol
I plan to install a larger diameter grab rail and would like to know what sizes you offer (larger than ¾”) for the front two rail clamps. Also what you might recommend. If I go with a 1” or 1 1/8” are those standard?
Feel free to use the attaced pictures… And testomony… Great Product.
Thanks in Advance,
- Mike M. in Raceland, Louisiana: Medium-Width T-Topless™ on 2007 Blazer Bay® 2220
"Thank you, yes,
I have original canvas and everything in my order is correct!
I can’t believe all the helpful info you include!! What great service. Alan!
- Alan S. in Virginia: OEM canvas for 2008 Chaparral® 250 Signature
"This is great and thank you very much for your help
- Lia in Wilmington, NC: Factory OEM Bimini-Top, Frame, Camvas, Visor Side and Aft Curtains for 1997 Sea Ray® 240DA Sundancer (no Arch)
"We know why Sea Ray® uses Great Lakes Boat Top products for its boats: Quality and Integrity.
Thank you again RNR-Marine & Great Lakes. We love the canvas: It completes our boat.
Please feel free to use us as a reference: We will attest to what great companies both great RNR-Marine & Great Lakes are.
- Nancy in Illinois: Factory OEM canvas for 2005 Sea Ray® 240 Sundeck
"I ordered a boat cover from you on June 3rd for my Rinker 282.
I finally had a chance to install it last weekend and it fit perfectly!
We were very impressed with not only the color ( Twill) but also the craftsmanship and fit. It looks like many of our friends custom covers that cost twice as much.
I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for a job well done, I am sure the cover will last many years but when we need to replace it we will come back to you.
- Dave in Indiana: Westland® Exact-Fit™ Boat-Cover for 2004 Rinker® 282BR
" I published the following review on Google.com today (probably visible tomorrow): All around excellent experience:
1. RNR made sure I am not ordering the wrong cockpit cover by checking the Sea Ray® Serial number, production date ,
2. RNR advised, re: fitting colors for the production year of our boat ,
3. Very fair price for a 37ft cover ,
4. Rapid production, once I had delivered the relevant information about our boat ,
5. Super fast shipping ,
6. Perfect fit!
From this, I can recommend RNR for all of your canvas needs. Best Regards
- Till in Naples, FL: Factory OEM Cockpit Cover for 2003 Sea Ray® 340SDA Sundancer with Arch and Aluminum Windshield
I received my boat cover last week and it is great, by far the best one I've ever ordered.
- Kevin in Washington state: Exact-Fit™ Boat Cover for Cobalt® 232 BR With Starboard Ladder I/O (1997-2001)
"I received my front enclosure on Friday and I am very impressed with the quality of work.
I will definitely be ordering a new Bimini top in the near future.
Thanks, Vince D
- Vince, Pennsylvania: OEM canvas for 2002 Chaparral® 350 Signature
• "Great value. May be forced to order the matching ttop cover to match now."
• "Ordered a cover for the Sea Hunt and I am very impressed from the phone call to place the order to the fit and finish."
• "I had one on my sea craft for 4 yrs before I sold it. very good covers and they fit the boat perfectly.I was happy with mine"
• "I happily endorse t-top boat covers. I've known these guys for many years and never a disappointed customer."
• "This my second season with mine and I think its great! Hoping for 7 to 10 years but even if it only lasts three it was cheaper than shrink wrap. Seems really well made. My buddy and put it on in about 30 minutes with belly straps on the lift."
• "... it's a hell of a cover that's worth every penny. You won't be disappointed."
• "I've had two of these covers on different boats and I can't say enough good things about the covers or the company....Kevin and his crew are simply fantastic. My current boat came with a cover, but it won't be long before I send my DV to Charleston for a new t top cover."
- TTopCover™ for many boats on TheHullTruth.com:
"Cover fits great - sent thank you earlier for your fine service. Pleasure to deal with you.
You guys may use me for a reference if you wish - I am a very satisfied customer.
Thank You, Lehman W
- Lehman in North Carolina: TTopCover™ for 2007 Sea-Pro® 220CC
"Hi RNR -
Just wanted to reach out and compliment your team on a great job….
I just received my Bimini-Top on Saturday and I am blown away by the quality craftsmanship which now I "HAD" to finish with camper top!
I will be installing it in a few weeks. Promise to take pictures and send your way...!
Thanks RNR....! Looking forward to the camper side.
- Richard in Pennsylvania: OEM canvas for 2005 Rinker® 342 Fiesta Vee
"Per your recommendation, I ordered a replacement bimini and sunshade Top in the SeaMark fabric so they would be waterproof.
I just installed them, along with the new isenglass and aft curtains and they fit perfect. Thank you!
- John in Maryland: OEM canvas for 1997 Sea Ray® 330 Sundancer
"I received my front enclosure on Friday and I am very impressed with the quality of work. I will definitely be ordering a new Bimini top in the near future. Thanks
- Vince in California, PA: Factory OEM Front Connector for 2002 Chaparral 350 Signature with Arch
"Thanks for your message and for fulfilling my order. My boat is a 2007 Jefferson Marlago center console with a hard top. I took measurements and looked at the specs of the shade kit and I think it will be perfect for what I need.
- Richard in Marco Island, FL: Boat Shade Kit for 2007 Jefferson Marlago®
"I just wanted to send you photos of the 2002 Glastron 249 canvas I just finished installing on my 2001 Glastron 249.
Thank you for excellent work on the product and I have referred a few people to you.
- David in New Jersey: OEM canvas for 2001 Glastron GS249
"Hello. , I have a 2004 Regal® 2860. I purchased a new canvas from you. It fits great!
Thanks for your help
- Andrew in Pennsylvania: OEM canvas for 2004 Regal® Commodore 2860
"The Visor and Side Curtains were a nice addition to my Outrage to keep us dry for Rock fishing.
- James in Viginia: 1998 Boston Whaler® Outrage 23
"I just received and installed my [Montauk-]Shadow and it works great. Very cool product.
Thanks again for shipping it quickly to my freight forwarder.
- Alex in Australia: 1990 Boston Whaler® Montauk 17
"I have also purchased from Ross at RNR... He's a good guy!
- Brutus272, South Jersey: 2012 Sea Hunt® Triton 210
"RNR Marine is a sponsor on here [TheHullTruth.com] and made me a sweet console cover for my tidewater for a fair price,
I know they make them for Sea Hunts too. Talk to Ross. http://rnr-marine.com/
- icemang, Maryland: 2011 Tidewater® 216 Adventure
"The color on my Mediterranean Blue forward Bimini/Camper top matched the old Bimini canvas exactly.
We really like the extra shade here in the Texas sun.
- Allen in Texas: 2004 Sea Ray® 240 Sundeck
"The TtopCover fits my Sea Hunt like a glove. Really keeps the boat clean.
- Ken in Florida: TTopCover™ for 2009 Sea Hunt® Ultra 232
"Capt Ross rocks! They made me a custom cargo/PFD net for under my t-top and it fits perfectly!
- Lanni in New Jersey: 2012 Sea Hunt® Triton 210
"So glad we finally found the tops and curtains for our boat. We installed them on Saturday morning and they fit great.
Thanks for getting them to us so quickly.
The local shop wanted twice as much and was six weeks out.
- Richard in Ohio: OEM canvas for 2002 Four Winns® Vista 268
"Was looking at a console cover, but the T-Top Storage Curtains covered everything including my leaning post
and cost less.
- Bill in North Carolina: T-Top-Storage-Curtains for 2006 Key West® 225CC
"RNR-Marine out of Mt. Pleasant SC just cut new t-top canvas for me
and also replaced the vinyl in my spray shield.
I couldn't have asked for better work or a quicker turnaround on the job.
I put my canvas in the mail to them on a Friday and it was back to me
the next Wednesday. They knew I was going fishing the following weekend and needed it,
but they didn't know me from Methuzula.
My bill was right around $425 for new t-top canvas and front vinyl replacement
(and zipper) on my spray shield."
- Randy in North Carolina: OEM Canvas for Sea Pro® 238cc
"Glad I could still find the canvas for my boat (Grady doesn't carry it any more).
I've been looking for a while. It fits like new and I can see through the glass again!
- Michael in Virginia: OEM canvas for 1997 Grady White® Adventure 208
"I had a chance to get the top on the Montauk this past weekend and it looks and fits great!
Looks like you have changed the design and manufacturing process
to produce a stonger top, the welds are clean and straight-sturdy top."
- Dick, Iowa: Montauk-T-Topless™ for Boston Whaler® Montauk 17
"I just finished installing my Flats-Top and it fits perfect, and really looks good.
We're fishng the Everglades this weekend, so I'll take some pictures for you."
- Scott in Florida: Sterling® TR7
"Thank you for researching to make sure of compatibility.
Excellent business follow up on your part. I am impressed by your thoroughness.
- Randy in Texas: T-Topless™ for Dargel®
"I installed the top this weekend. Was hoping to get your opinion on how my angles look.
I’ll give it a try this weekend and see if I need to make any adjustments.
That is a nice feature about the top…adjustments seem to be pretty quick and easy to make!
- Erik in South Carolina: T-Topless™ for Pioneer® 175
"Great product, I like the heck out of this thing.
I have to say one thing about your business, you guys keep trying harder
to improve and add on to your product line.
I have the gear loft also. With limited storage on my Montauk this enables me
to put 4 life vests under this thing. "
- Duane in Texas: Montauk-T-Topless™ for Boston Whaler® Montauk 170
"I just received my Shadow™ top from RNR-Marine:
Opened the box and the hardware looked high quality and very well packed.
Captain Ross has been in contact all the time during the sale and the shipping.
As soon as the package arrived I received an email from RNR Marine asking about my package
and if everything was ok.
I wrote once on THT that there was no Customer Service or good communication
'my apologies I was wrong'.
Right now, I’m looking forward to installing it.
Today it has been raining and tomorrow I have people coming to visit.
Monday will be the day that I will take my time and clean my boat after a
month of not using it and then enjoy installing my new Shadow
as I have been telling my boat buddies:
'my new Hybrid Boat Top' not a T-Top or a Bimini Top but a happy medium."
"Just finish mounting and testing the Shadow Top.
Today I spend all afternoon testing how the Shadow will perform under
windy and choppy waters . The top perform perfect is a great product."
"Finally a good day to enjoy my new Hybrid Boat Top.
Photos as promise and the only comment is that it looks and performs great."
- Captain Loren in North Carolina: Maycraft® 1800 Skiff
"Thank you so much for coming out to install the T-Topless on my Montauk this week!
It looks awesome! "
- Jeff in South Carolina, Montauk-T-Topless™ for Boston Whaler® Montauk 17
"I RECIEVED MY FLATS TOP I INSTALLED IT ON MY 16 FOOT CAROLINA SKIFF AND I LOVE IT.
IT GIVES GREAT COVERAGE AND WAS SIMPLE TO INSTALL.
- Captain Dennis in Florida: Carolina Skiff® J16
"Installed my new sprayshield this week.The Sea Pro 206 is a REALLY wet ride.
I was running side by side with a 17 Boston Whaler and getting no where near
as much water in the face.
Fortunatelly the sprayshield was there.
I also had a lot of compliments loading the boat about having a shield.
Surprisingly I've never seen a sprayshield down in Galveston."
- David in Texas: OEM canvas for Sea Por® 206cc
"I love the new top!!!!! pictures soon to follow.
- Mike in New Jersey, T-Topless™ for Triumph® 170cc
"I love my Shadow but a couple weeks ago we had some crazy storms here and some tornadoes,
crazy near Virginia beach,
well during the 80 mile per hour winds the top did not hold up.
Well I can't say that, the only thing that broke was the string that holds
the fabric to the frame.
Where can I get that string and if the only place is from you how much will it cost me
to mail it to Virginia beach.
Thanks, Jessica "
- Jessica in Virginia: Scout® 172SF
"The top works great. Its the perfect solution. Thanks."
- Mike in Maine: T-Topless™ for Triumph® 170
"Check this one out;
Sure like the one I have, and it was easy to install.
No shipping if you pick it up in near Charleston. (I like to purchase local when I can).
The other nice part was I did not need to get a new cover for the boat.
just fold down the top and the old cover fit. Good luck in your search
- Steve "KW186" in South Carolina: T-Topless™ for Key West® 186
"The Flats-Top is cool. I love it. My girlfriend has been begging for shade
(she hides under the poling platform on hot days),
but I just couldn't put a bimini on my boat. I'll probbaly leave it on all summer.
I can still stand up to drive, lean against it to fish when I stand on the back deck,
and its not in the way for poling. The top is perfect.
- Josh in South Carolina: Hewes® Redfisher 16
"We designed our house so our boat would fit in the garage, and a Bimini top was our only choice.
I like to ride and be in the shade, while my husband likes to fish. The Bimini top was always in the way,
and was the only argument my husband and I ever have. We hate that Bimini Top.
We love our new T-Topless - its exactly what we wanted!.
The light is cool too, since the original pole light in the rear rarely worked."
- Donna in South Carolina: Scout® 175
"The Montauk-T-Topless is exactly what we wanted. Our boat fits in the garage,
and my wife is in the shade!"
- Ray in Florida: Montauk-T-Topless™ for Boston Whaler® Montauk 170
"The top is working well and looks good. Thanks!"
- Christine in WI: Montauk-T-Topless™ for Boston Whaler® Montauk 17
"Your Montauk-T-Topless was the only real option for my Montauk 17.
I wanted a T-Top to replace the Bimini top which was always in the way.
All T-Tops but your model had to be screwed into the floor, but
I hate to drill holes in my boat, and the screws worried me since you can't
through-bolt on the foam cored Whaler, so your top was perfect.
Its worked great so far, and I can still put the boat in the garage!"
- Roger in South Carolina, Montauk-T-Topless™ for Boston Whaler® Montauk 17
"The T-Topless is exactly what I was looking for.
It looks great and folds down so easily,
plus the light works great because we like to ride in the evening."
- Jeff in South Carolina: T-TOpless™ for Triumph® 170
"As you said, I was able to install the top myself, and it works great.
I really needed the shade, and didn't want a Bimini."
- Jessica in Virginia: Shadow® for Scout® 172sf
"Fits in the garage, and we tow it to the Gulf, so it works great."
- Jerry in Alabama: T-Topless™ for Skeeter®
"Your top is perfect. We needed shade badly, and didn't like our Bimini.
The Mediterranean Blue Tweed your recommended really looks good."
- Paul in Florida: Montauk-T-Topless™ for Boston Whaler® Montauk 17
"Went up just fine... and it did work good"
- Pat in CA: Montauk-T-Topless™ for Triumph® 190
"This design is so cool. Its solves a lot of problems."
- Mark in GA: T-Toples® for Sea Pro 190
"Can't win a fishing tournament with a Bimini. Had to have your top."
- Shawn in Texas: Boston Whaler® Montauk 17 with Montauk-T-Topless™
"Top working well. Thanks!"
- Mike in Texas: T-Topless™ Triton® Bay Boat
"I was looking at a full T-Top, but your T-Topless fits my Scout just fine
and fits in the garage."
- Scott in Florida: Scout® 172
"The top is great. I remove it to fly fish,
and put it on in the summer to ride and fish with the family."
- Jim in Florida, T-Topless™ on Key West® 1720
"Hated the Bimini, and your top fills the bill,
so I can keep the boat in the boat shed, ready to go."
- Gary in New Jersey: T-Topless™ for Mako® 184
"Top works great. I can't tell you how much we enjoy this in the hot summer sun down in Padre Island.
I have had a lot of nice comments."
- Duane in Texas: Montauk-T-Topless™ for Boston Whaler® Montauk 170